2009-2010 San Antonio Spurs thread | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2009-2010 San Antonio Spurs thread

Series isn't over yet. Just feels good to be up 2-0

and phinz- for all the times in the last decade the spurs eliminated the suns.

(sigh)

... And, then again, maybe not. :(

It ain't over yet, boys ... but it doesn't look good.

Well the whole season is finally over with. It was certainly a weird one. Least the Spurs were able to take out Dallas along the way

Series isn't over yet. Just feels good to be up 2-0

and phinz- for all the times in the last decade the spurs eliminated the suns.

True. It was going to happen eventually. The Suns problem was defense and you would've hoped at some point they'd do something about it. They did, they won, so congrats. I'm a Suns/Hawks-Magic fan the rest of the playoffs. F the Lakers, Jazz, Cavs, and Celtics.

its over...well lets clean house.we know what kept us from moving forward.free throws, 3 point shooting, defense,pops rotations,etc...lets fix it and bring em back next yr!have to give the suns credit,they got it done.finally :chuckle:...good luck against the fakers!

Im actually glad it ended last night. Anymore of that series and I was going to be sick. I just hope The Lakers or Boston don't win it.

Wow, classy Spurs fans. Wish I could say it was a good series, but it really wasn't. How about this- there were some good games. I think the reason the Suns swept was because of the fact that whenever the Spurs made a run, Phoenix came right back and countered it. Also, Duncan's freethrow shooting was awful. Going into the series, I fully expected the Spurs to win. Going into the Lakers series, I fully expect the Lakers to win. Although I hope they don't, I just think Phoenix does not have the size to beat them.

Wow, classy Spurs fans. Wish I could say it was a good series, but it really wasn't. How about this- there were some good games. I think the reason the Suns swept was because of the fact that whenever the Spurs made a run, Phoenix came right back and countered it. Also, Duncan's freethrow shooting was awful. Going into the series, I fully expected the Spurs to win. Going into the Lakers series, I fully expect the Lakers to win. Although I hope they don't, I just think Phoenix does not have the size to beat them.
The reason they swept us was because their bench outplayed us by miles. In game 3 their bench outplayed our starters in the 4th quarter.

Back
Top Bottom