AL West: Oakland A's
AL WC: Tampa Bay Rays

NL East: Atlanta Braves
NL Central: Chicago Cubs
NL West: Los Angeles Dodgers
NL WC: Arizona Diamondbacks

WS: New York Yankees over Chicago Cubs

I will bathe in hot lava if that's the World Series

It's not outrageous to pick the Yanks. They won 89 games a year ago w/ massive amounts of injuries and medicore starting pitching. I know the SP hasn't looked good so far but if these guys pitch like they can I'm not sure another team has a better starting staff. We know no one has a better closer and w/ Posada & matsui back plus ARod coming back a month or 2 the O should be good. The Sox pick is as much of a homer pick w/o manny for a full season, w/o Schilling for a full season, Grape Ape is getting old and doesn't have Manny around for protection.

Oh Junc, you and your New York teams.

F the Yankees :chuckle:

I think Anaheim is still the team to beat. They lose a lot in K-Rod and Oakland is closing the gap but I don't think they're there just yet.

The NL West I believe is a runaway for the Dodgers. Manny just makes everyone on that team better. It's basically a two-horse race in the West and Manny carried that team LITERALLY to a division title last season and we all know how well Manny plays against division opponents. He always brought his best bat to play the Yankees—not the Blue Jays. He'll do the same against the Diamondbacks.
Brian Fuentes sucks.

This Dodgers-Mads game is coming down to the wire...if you're the Dodgers..how do you drop 2 to the Padres?

Dodgers split opening series with teh Padres.

They had a guy on 3rd with no out and still couldn't tie.

How do you lose to the Padres?

Good for the Giants, that's all I can say.

I will bathe in hot lava if that's the World Series

I will hold you to that and you must tape it and post it on the site(please wear your swim trunks:D).

It may not happen but it's certainly not an outrageous prediciton. The Yanks are one the best AL teams,t he Cubs one of the best NL teams. I went out on a limb(to say the least) w/ KC winning the Central- that would be a shock but the yanks and Cubs in the WS? It wouldn't be shocking.

I will hold you to that and you must tape it and post it on the site(please wear your swim trunks:D).

It may not happen but it's certainly not an outrageous prediciton. The Yanks are one the best AL teams,t he Cubs one of the best NL teams. I went out on a limb(to say the least) w/ KC winning the Central- that would be a shock but the yanks and Cubs in the WS? It wouldn't be shocking.

:chuckle:

It's certainly possible. If that did happen, I'd root for the game to end in a tie every time they played

:chuckle:

It's certainly possible. If that did happen, I'd root for the game to end in a tie every time they played

Not a Yankee fan? I got a chance to go to both new Stadiums last weekend. It was very strange especially at yankee Stadium but they were both great.

Back
Top Bottom