***2010 Florida Marlins. Go Fish!!!!*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***2010 Florida Marlins. Go Fish!!!!***

Possum

I'M AMAZIN', YEA, IM ALL THAT!!
Reaction score
So wasn't the greatest start to the 2010 season. Marlins 1 Mets 7. But, it's just game 1. I hate the mets.

Only one game, but Cameron Maybin looks like he's well on his way to becoming the next Reggie Abercrombie.

that was rough we barely win a game in extra innings we should have won easily. the bullpen and pitching altogether is gonna make it a long year. hitting looks like it will be very good. if Uggla doesnt try too hard and go in a long slump again and if Maybin can find his game we will win alot of games on hitting alone

ESPN has Nate Robertson down as the Marlins starter tonight.

I had no idea he was even on the roster.

He threw a nice five innings and then the bullpen held. Thats right, don't think they gave up a run. The final was 3-1, it should have been 4-1 but we lost a run due to fan interference.
I will be there tomorrow for the Home Opener to.

Marlins win the series 2-1. Not too shabby today, Maybin had a bit of a brain fart in the outfield again but made up for it with his bat.

Robertson really surprised me. If he can pitch like this throughout the season we are going to be dangerous. He did have a couple of decent years in Detroit.

gonna try and get down there saturday. gonna miss tomorrow i have to work my other job. but god taking 2 of 3 from the mets is sweet.

gonna try and get down there saturday. gonna miss tomorrow i have to work my other job. but god taking 2 of 3 from the mets is sweet.

Cool, let me know if you make it down here. I'm down to go back to back. It was nice taking that series up there to start the season.

Is it safe to say Gaby Sanchez is our new Nick Johnson?

Really impressed with him so far this season.

he's gotta stay hot, cause Logan Morrison is waiting in the wings.

As for the BP, Nunez will give me a hard attack this year more than likely. Jose Veras is gonna piss me off, and Clay Hensley needs to get his act together.

Back
Top Bottom