2011 Copa America Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2011 Copa America Thread

Yes, this Uruguayan team is working like a swiss watch, they are well coached, they have very talented players, the players have been playing together for a long time, and are starting to show their dominance. Uruguay was the most solid team in the tournament and certainly the team to beat in South America. I just hope that my Argentina can get it together and win something important for a change....It's been too long!

Argentina IMO have the most talented team in the world at the moment. I think getting the right coach is massive though. If you can get guys like Messi, Tevez, Aguero, DeMaria, etc playing on the same wavelenght then they could be unstopable.

I mean its hard to imagine that players of that calaber may not win any trophy with Argentina.

Argentina IMO have the most talented team in the world at the moment. I think getting the right coach is massive though. If you can get guys like Messi, Tevez, Aguero, DeMaria, etc playing on the same wavelenght then they could be unstopable.

I mean its hard to imagine that players of that calaber may not win any trophy with Argentina.

Yes, Argentina has very talented players, and the best player in the world to boot, but they just can't play as a team. Now that Batista seems to be on his way out, hopefully the new coach can fuse all these talents together and get them all in sync. I hope....

Back
Top Bottom