2011 Overrated/Underrated Prospects | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2011 Overrated/Underrated Prospects

ha ha...slimm and i have already been discussing him...and its not all good

What was it in particular that got you down on him? His Randy Moss-like body control and ability to create last minute separation? His ability to vertically outrun guys that ran verified 4.50 at the Combine, at 6'5" and 228 lbs? Or maybe just the Larry Fitzgerald-like ability to break tackles and create run after the catch?

What was it in particular that got you down on him? His Randy Moss-like body control and ability to create last minute separation? His ability to vertically outrun guys that ran verified 4.50 at the Combine, at 6'5" and 228 lbs? Or maybe just the Larry Fitzgerald-like ability to break tackles and create run after the catch?

I'm not sure exactly how hoops feels about Baldwin as a prospect but all that hype you just gave him is incredibly uncalled for...

He's not even in A.J. Green's category as a WR yet.... I question whether Baldwin can create separation on consistent basis against NFL DB's... He plays high and doesn't sink his hips in and out of breaks...

He's virtually useless at getting YAC for a couple of reasons... 1.) Because he doesn't create enough separation to begin with in order to give himself an opportunity for YAC... 2.) He's just not that elusive..

He's a very straightlinish player that has managed to pad his stats against some bad defenses...

Bottom line is while A.J. Green is playing WR... Jonathan Baldwin is playing athlete... it's not even comparable when you get down to the little things...

In fact, Baldwin might be the most overrated player in the entire draft in my opinion.... I can't even begin to tell you how unimpressed I am with Baldwin as a prospect... I'd take Julio and DeAndre Brown over him in a heartbeat too...

for me i question baldwins straight line speed his ability to create separation in and out of his cuts and his burst...i'm gonna follow him closely here shortly though...

he doesn't look like a dez bryant level talent to me so far...

A healthy DeMarco Murray is a very good RB it is just staying healthy for him

A healthy DeMarco Murray is a very good RB it is just staying healthy for him

He can't even stay healthy in the Big-12 against bad/soft defenses... He'd be in the hospital in tractions if he played in the SEC where they actually play tackle football...

In all seriousness I don't see much more than a 3rd down type back in Murray at the next level...

Glad to see Johnny Patrick mentioned as underrated. He's the very definition of underrated. What can you say about a 6' 190 lbs CB that comes across the field to chase WVU's Noel Divine down from behind while he was in a full-on breakaway run? Its true. There's a youtube video of it...

Glad to see Johnny Patrick mentioned as underrated. He's the very definition of underrated. What can you say about a 6' 190 lbs CB that comes across the field to chase WVU's Noel Divine down from behind while he was in a full-on breakaway run? Its true. There's a youtube video of it...

It's seems as if Kareem Jackson is a very good standard to use in comparison when evaluating CB's.... Myself and CK were both very high on Jackson in last year's draft...

I've mentioned previously that I see a lot of Kareem Jackson type qualities in Johnny Patrick... and the play you just mentioned is one of the reasons why... I watched Kareem Jackson chase down and catch Jacoby Ford down the seam in Bama's 2008 matchup with Clemson in similar fashion when Jackson was still a sophomore...

There's several other attributes Johnny Patrick has going for him but I thought it was very interesting that a Louisville fan brought up that play...

Nice list. I'm definately going to be paying a good deal of attention to a lot of C's and RB's this year because those are probably going to be two things Miami may need to address in the 2011 Draft.

It's seems as if Kareem Jackson is a very good standard to use in comparison when evaluating CB's.... Myself and CK were both very high on Jackson in last year's draft...

I've mentioned previously that I see a lot of Kareem Jackson type qualities in Johnny Patrick... and the play you just mentioned is one of the reasons why... I watched Kareem Jackson chase down and catch Jacoby Ford down the seam in Bama's 2008 matchup with Clemson in similar fashion when Jackson was still a sophomore...

There's several other attributes Johnny Patrick has going for him but I thought it was very interesting that a Louisville fan brought up that play...

I think a year of playing under Coach Strong will only help him. As long as there are no injuries, I think he'll end up as 1st or 2nd team all Big East this year.

Jabaal Sheard is playing in this Pitt-Utah game now. He's better than Romeus and it's looking more obvious as time goes by.

Romeus the better athlete.. more upside IMO... Sheard the better "football player"...

Wasn't he one of those uber-athletes coming out of high school? Or am I thinking of a different kid.

That would be him... if you name it.. he did it... and did it better than everybody else..

Back
Top Bottom