*** 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs *** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs ***

This Lightning-Pens game might be the most entertaining 0-0 game I've ever seen.

Yep. Stressful, but in that "edge of your seat, what the ****, did you just see that mother****ing save again?" kinda only-in-the-playoffs stressful way. :lol:

Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!

Goooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaals!!

18 secs. Apart!!

2-0 Pens!!

Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!

Goooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaal!!!

Kunitz says "Katie, bar the door!" with the empty netter!!!

And ...

Shutout for Fleury (32 saves) :woohoo:

Series: 1-0 Penguins.

:)

clear.gif

" Hey what did I tell ya !!! Price is right baby !!! "

31 saves and a blatant immitation of the habs-caps series last year... Jacques Martin coaches the best defensive system i've seen in a real ****ing while. The last time i saw such efficient defensive play was the new jersey devils, under Jacques Lemaire, back in the mid 90's ...

I trully believe that if the habs stay healthy, and stick to Martin's game plan, they will be able to pull the upset, and maybe even more

( btw, I don't know why we'd call this an upset... the habs are 5-2 against the bruins this year... they just can't beat us, no matter how bigger they are ;) )

That being said... watch out for game 2... I think the bruins will go after Carey Price, they'll hit like gorillas and try to emulate the things they did when they won those two games against montreal... they have to, it's their only hope

Pens vs. Lightning, Round two is less than 3 hours away ... Time to start boozing! :drink:

Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!

Back
Top Bottom