2013 Hall of Fame class | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2013 Hall of Fame class

SpaceMountain16

Disgruntled
Reaction score
With the retirement of Jon Ogden today i started thinking that with the retirement of several high profile and probable Hall of Fame players this off-season, who's going to get in first ballot come 2013?

- Brett Favre
- Michael Strahan
- Steve McNair
- Jon Ogden
- Warren Sapp

Rumors speculate that Larry Allen may want to call it quits.

So with all those guys, and non-first ballot veterans who have fallen short in previous years, who gets in?

McNair probably won't make the list in 2013, if ever. The other four should all be locks, imo.

good thread.

i actually think only strahan and Favre will be first ballot guys. but thats just me. I THINK ogden and sapp are guarenteed in there though. ive always thought sapp was one of the most overrated players in the nfl...right behind jeremy shockey

good thread.

i actually think only strahan and Favre will be first ballot guys. but thats just me. I THINK ogden and sapp are guarenteed in there though. ive always thought sapp was one of the most overrated players in the nfl...right behind jeremy shockey
Sapp is probably second-ballot. Ogden, Favre, and Strahan are all first ballots IMO.

I don't think Mcnair will make it and if the choice is btw Sapp and Strahan Sapp gets in on the first ballot. Strahan will definitely get in but it may not be on then first try.

Back
Top Bottom