Jobs Available

Philadelphia
Chicago
Cleveland
Arizona
San Diego
Kansas City
Buffalo

Originally, people felt Andy Reid was a lock for San Diego but reports are that the Chargers are not interested in Reid. Reid's attitude with the media is a huge turnoff, but the owners don't want to make a hire based strictly on past reputation.

Cleveland and Philly are both expected to make runs at Oregon HC Chip Kelly.

Along with Kelly 2 other college coaches are getting pro looks; Penn State coach Bill O'Brien and Syracuse coach Doug Marrone. Both were long time NFL assistants. O'Brien is linked with the Eagles but hasn't been approached yet. Marrone is scheduled to interview with a few teams, including Buffalo

At least 3 teams have already scheduled interviews with Atlanta OC Dirk Koetter.

Scott Pioli will not be involved with the coaching search in KC.

That's interesting. Chip Kelly is avoiding NFL coaching questions, which means that he is very open to coaching. I would think that he has the opportunity to choose where he wants to go as he is the hot name right now. He would be wise to go to a team that has an established starting quarterback. I think that would be my advice to him. I'm not too sold on this year's crop of quarterbacks in the draft, but things definitely do change after the Senior Bowl and by the draft.

Does anyone think that Brian Billick gets an NFL job this time around?

Cleveland may be his choice. They are a young team, but I am not a Wheedon fan. The Chargers would be my choice if I were an available head coach. Norv Turner wasted a lot of talent over the years, and AJ Smith made some dumb decisions recently.

Gruden will be back next year. Awesome coach, would have loved to have seen him get the Miami job when it was open.

Gruden is only interested in San Diego and it's more mild than anything

Cleveland may be his choice. They are a young team, but I am not a Wheedon fan. The Chargers would be my choice if I were an available head coach. Norv Turner wasted a lot of talent over the years, and AJ Smith made some dumb decisions recently.

The new owner's football advisers have basically convinced him Weeden was a waste of a pick.

Back
Top Bottom