2014 FIFA World Cup/Last 16: Netherlands vs Mexico | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2014 FIFA World Cup/Last 16: Netherlands vs Mexico

phins_4_ever

E12 FH Tailgate Gang
Reaction score
Both teams played a good group stage with the Netherlands winning their group and Mexico coming in second behind Brazil only separated by goal differential.
Both teams are capable to go deep in a tournament. The Netherlands are the perennial pretty team always being one of the favorites and playing attractive football yet never enough to win the World Cup.

It will be an interesting final 16 game with Netherlands winning it 4-3.
:-)

There's a ****ing stone wall in goal for Mexico. I'd say player of the tournament so far

Finally. Good for the Dutch. They've been chomping at the bit all half. That was a ****ing rocket. Mexico's goalie should be happy he wasn't in front of that one. He'd be on a stretcher.

Dutch find a way, valiant effort from Mexico, outclassed in the end. Robben man, dude is just ridiculous.

It seemed like Mexico was content being up 1-0 and stopped playing in the last 15 minutes. I am not sure there should have been a penalty kick...Robben flopped a little....gotta let that go.

It seemed like Mexico was content being up 1-0 and stopped playing in the last 15 minutes. I am not sure there should have been a penalty kick...Robben flopped a little....gotta let that go.

i agree, i think the actual penalty shot wasn't a foul on Robben. there was an incident earlier that was a clear penalty shot though.

Back
Top Bottom