2014 Hall of Fame class | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2014 Hall of Fame class

Daytona Fin

Queeks Draw
Club Member
Reaction score
This class doesn't really do much for me. Still can't believe guys like this get in but Keuchenberg doesn't.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Congratulations HOF Class of 2014: Aeneas Williams, Michael Strahan, Derrick Brooks, Walter Jones, Andre Reed, Ray Guy, Claude Humphrey.

0ap2000000321612-1.jpg

I agree but I am glad to see that Andre Reed and Ray Guy finally got in, it was LONG OVERDUE!

It is such a complete joke that Strahan made the Hall. Sham sack record, huge TV star gets him in. Good player, does not belong in the Hall as they continue to water it down.

The season record is a sham but that was still an amazing season and he had a fantastic career. He is an undeniable HOF'er not unlike JT. What I was curious is if this means maybe the late great Reggie Roby gets recognized.

The season record is a sham but that was still an amazing season and he had a fantastic career. He is an undeniable HOF'er not unlike JT. What I was curious is if this means maybe the late great Reggie Roby gets recognized.

He is like JT, very overrated. Taylor isn't making it b/c he doesn't have a sham sack record, a SB and isn't the new Regis. Strahan only had double digit sacks in 6 of 15 seasons, he was a failure at RE facing LTs and got most of his sacks at LE facing RTs. He's in the Hall b/c of the sham sack record and his success in the media. Strahan was borderline at best, if he made it should have been the type to wait 20 years. he watered down the hall.

Did anyone watch the awards presentation on Saturday night?

I laughed my ass off when Alex Baldwin made light of Robert Kraft and the Patriots

Said all the Patriots needed was Tom Brady and 48 other uniforms stuffed with straw to make the AFC championship games.
Was very funny and a nice dig at Kraft and Bellicheat.

Back
Top Bottom