2014 NBA Finals discussion | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2014 NBA Finals discussion

get off the Heat forums and twitter and try and distract myself with some dolphins reading and I come to see this. I hope you are happy with yourself knowing you ruined someones day :-(

:chuckle: South Florida fans complaining about cramping in the heat makes me chuckle.

For awhile there that was a great game. Not exactly the most polished so to speak, but it had me on the edge of my seat. Then LeBron goes down and the Heat just fold.

Cant really complain about the Spurs "stealing one". Both teams made enough mistakes to give the game away.

I hope to god LeBron is good for Sunday. And i hope the rest of the team works on their ****ing 3 pointers.

For awhile there that was a great game. Not exactly the most polished so to speak, but it had me on the edge of my seat. Then LeBron goes down and the Heat just fold.

Cant really complain about the Spurs "stealing one". Both teams made enough mistakes to give the game away.

I hope to god LeBron is good for Sunday. And i hope the rest of the team works on their ****ing 3 pointers.

He'll be fine, he just cramped up badly.

This is gonna be a fun series though.

I'm still baffled how SA won. So sloppy and such bad turnovers yet they go 14-16 from the field with 6-6 from 3 in the 4th.

Back
Top Bottom