*** 2015-2016 NHL Thread *** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** 2015-2016 NHL Thread ***

Went to see the Panthers tonight. Shamefully, my first game of the season. I specifically picked the game vs Columbus because we never draw crowds against teams like Columbus. Not enough visiting fans to fill the place.

Imagine my goddamn surprise when I couldn't get a decent parking spot an hour before the opening face off, I had to wait in line fifteen minutes for beer, and I actually had to wait to take a leak.

The **** is going on here?

Went to that same game

this team looks like its got a special thing going!

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

Finally!!! People actually talking Panthers hockey on FH

[video=youtube;4xgx4k83zzc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xgx4k83zzc[/video]

Another win!!!

This is just incredible... there is something very special brewing in So. Fla (and it clearly isn't being brewed in Davie).

Been lousy on faceoffs and the Power Play numbers aren't good, but it's hard to complain about the results.

make that TWELVE wins in a row!

GO CATS!

Pencil in January 22 at home against Chicago and January 23 at home against Lightning. Got my tickets today.

January 22 would be 17 in a row tying for the longest NHL winning streak held by the Penguins from 92/93.
January 23 would be 18 in a row and a new record.

I doubt they will do the longest unbeaten streak (35). It was done at a time when there were still ties in the NHL.

I figure that tonight's 10pm puck drop will be a nice diversion from Nick Saban winning another national championship.

They had dead legs in the first period and now they've got dead sticks.

Tough game to watch tonight. Out-hustling the Oilers, getting good chances, and down three to zip.

Just clobbering the Blackhawks tonight. Get those points, boys. Get those points.

Back
Top Bottom