2016 Hall of Fame class | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2016 Hall of Fame class

Daytona Fin

Queeks Draw
Club Member
Reaction score
It's the annual time of year again. A bunch of guys who get in who shouldn't see the hall unless it's on a senior committee.

Green Bay Packers quarterback Brett Favre headlines the Pro Football Hall of Fame's Class of 2016. The three-time league MVP was elected for enshrinement Saturday, in his first year of eligibility.

Favre will be joined by wide receiver Marvin Harrison, linebacker Kevin Greene, tackle Orlando Pace and former Indianapolis Colts and Tampa Bay Buccaneers coach Tony Dungy.

Dick Stanfel and Ken Stabler, the two nominees from the seniors committee -- for players whose careers ended more than 25 years ago -- also will be enshrined in the class, as will former San Francisco 49ers owner ., who was nominated as a contributo
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14728326/pro-football-hall-fame-class-2016-announced

Favre deserves it, i'll concede that to the voters.

Pace yes

Harrison, Greene shouldn't be considered for another 25 years if that's how long it took Stabler to get in. what a joke.

Dungy getting in way too early.

Debartolo is deserving as well but how often do owners get in?

It's the annual time of year again. A bunch of guys who get in who shouldn't see the hall unless it's on a senior committee.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14728326/pro-football-hall-fame-class-2016-announced

Favre deserves it, i'll concede that to the voters.

Pace yes

Harrison, Greene shouldn't be considered for another 25 years if that's how long it took Stabler to get in. what a joke.

Dungy getting in way too early.

Debartolo is deserving as well but how often do owners get in?
I don't know. Harrison I think deserves it. As for anyone else getting in earlier than they should it is because the Hall Of Fame has become an event in and of itself and adding people from recent memory will draw viewers.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 5h5 hours ago
First-time eligibles for HOF Class of 2017 include:
S Brian Dawkins
QB Donovan McNabb
DE Jason Taylor
RB LaDainian Tomlinson
WR Hines Ward

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 5h5 hours ago
First-time eligibles for HOF Class of 2017 include:
S Brian Dawkins
QB Donovan McNabb
DE Jason Taylor
RB LaDainian Tomlinson
WR Hines Ward

Honestly I can see LT and McNabb getting in for sure with Dawkins and Ward a maybe and JT with an outside shot.

It's cancelled :(

Yeah I know it's only preseason, but the HOF game is one preseason game I always watch just to celebrate the new season. Got all this beer to make it more interesting.... At least I have the beer. :brewskis:

Really was looking forward to the game. But things do happen that is beyond the control of the NFL.

I know Owens is a giant piece of ****, but he's easily one of the 10 best Wr of all time....

Back
Top Bottom