2016 Schedule Finalized.... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2016 Schedule Finalized....

4-12 in 2016!

(I was right about 5-11 this year!)

You were. :idk: I was looking at the preseason prediction thread. You get a cookie. I thought we would be 7-9 only with a complete collapse. I underestimated our total buffoonery, shame on me. Our schedule this year was weaksauce, too. Imagine next year; It's gonna be ugly. 3-13 you heard it here first.

St louis seattle arizona all bring it with the pass rush...those road games have murder written on them

I don't care if Miami loses all those games, if Miami can get out of the division at 4-2, at the very least. will be lucky to go 1-5.

I don't care if Miami loses all those games, if Miami can get out of the division at 4-2, at the very least. will be lucky to go 1-5.

If they dont fix this oline nothing is gonna matter in 2016...with that sched we will be done before week 1 even starts

This is great I wish we play the chargers in San Diego/ LA every year makes it easy for me to see the game

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Calling it now. That schedule will have the Dolphins picking top 3 in 2017.

Sad.......but the way things look right now.... could be very true (hate to agree). Just very hard to see the light for the coming year. The line issues, Line backer issues, QB issues, DB issues and realizing it can't all be fixed in one year. I guess it's... see you in 2018

Holy ****! I may be going to 3 games next year. At Seahawks which is a short flight from Billings, Montana. At Chargers wherever they will be playing and same thing with the Rams.

The last time I saw them was at Broncos in 2014 November 23rd. Still have my stub we lost by 3 36-39. Best game though cold and snowy.

Well I need to save up! Possibly 3 damn I am loving it! GO DOLPHINS!!!

We had as easy of a schedule as a team could wish for this season. It did not help.

Who wants to predict games again and suggest we go 6-0 to start the season again lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom