2016 Schedule Finalized.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2016 Schedule Finalized....

Home:

Patriots, Jets, Bills, Browns, Steelers, 49ers, Cardinals and Titans

Away:

Patriots, Jets, Bills, Bengals, Ravens, Seahawks, Rams and Chargers

We could be making 2 trips to LA if the Rams and Chargers move after this season.

4-12 in 2016!

(I was right about 5-11 this year!)

Finally they're in Seattle...little 2 hour drive. First game I'll have been able to see since 1999 when they were playing in the Kingdome and Danny got his final playoff victory.

Oh good. Now we can look forward to next years losing season too!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Home:

Patriots, Jets, Bills, Browns, Steelers, 49ers, Cardinals and Titans

Away:

Patriots, Jets, Bills, Bengals, Ravens, Seahawks, Rams and Chargers

We could be making 2 trips to LA if the Rams and Chargers move after this season.

Home we go 3-5
Away we go 3-5

We looooove 6-10

CHAMPIONSHIP schedule right there

bunch of damn good front 7's :idk:

Might want to address the Oline instead of taking the will be 'alright' FO approach like this year...

The FO and coaching staff totally failed this team...

I honestly don't even care about the 2016 season right now. I'm not excited for it at all. That may change come March but I'm so apathetic about this team it's hard to give a damn.

Well, the good news is there's no way we're going 0-16 with the Titans at home, right?

Finally they're in Seattle...little 2 hour drive. First game I'll have been able to see since 1999 when they were playing in the Kingdome and Danny got his final playoff victory.
you missed a good fins win when they beat them at huskies stadium. Odd seeing them there but it was a nice win. Used to leave east side in Kirkland. In laws in Redmond, I may see you there

You are gonna drive for 2 hours and pay money to see the Dolphins get curbstomped by a much better team?

:sidelol:

I won't even drive 20 minutes to watch these scrubs.

You are gonna drive for 2 hours and pay money to see the Dolphins get curbstomped by a much better team?

:sidelol:

I won't even drive 20 minutes to watch these scrubs.

Spot on dude, spot on. Boggles my mind to see people wanting to waste precious time and money watching this goddam franchise

Glad they're in Seattle. Saw them there in '92 when Marino got beat up pretty good but came back in and hit Freddie Banks for the game winner. Dolphins won 19-17. Be a tough test up there this time tho. Not sure I want to go!

Back
Top Bottom