2018 Finheaven March Madness Final! #2 Nick1 Vs #12 Nbp81 | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2018 Finheaven March Madness Final! #2 Nick1 Vs #12 Nbp81

The 2018 FH MM CHampion is:

• #2 nick1

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • #12 NBP81

Votes: 22 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

thanks nick! Im glad I didnt have to go against you during a whole weeken, it wouldve been a different game... GG

Congratulations NBP!
Thanks Buddy!

Actually thanks everyone for the votes... Never thought I'd win this thing when it began... I had a though road against members I respect alot on the boards... I was lucky Ben Had couldnt post for the first 2 days, then got fan favorite Albert Romano, Round 3 vs Superphin was epic, that thread got the most views of the tourney i think... Then I got rookie of the year ray followed by ***blackcreekbandit*** who I didnt forget this time. I thought for sure nick1 would beat me in the finals, I got lucky there...

Special thanks to @nick1 , who helped me out with some of my pics and posts earlier in the tourney. @fishfanmiami for his all around help, advices and ideas. @Vaark who Im sure did the same for other participants... Overall, I want to thank the vets sitting this one out and helping the newcomers, mostly because I dont win this thing if they're participating...

@phins_4_ever and @nick1 also did a great job running this years edition.

Last edited:
Congratulations to NBP81 for a spirited competition and win. Congrats to Nick1 for the same, even if you fell a little short at the end (but philosophically speaking, better here than in bed, eh?). And mega props to everyone making it into the Sweet 16, all of whom competed strenuously.

@NBP81 we'll have to find a place at the table for you mon ami. First round is on fishy!

oh, and @Bumpus, I may have chopped this but putting you on the outside looking in was NOT my idea LOL

oh, and @Bumpus, I may have chopped this but putting you on the outside looking in was NOT my idea LOL

It was a middle of the night idea and the thought was Bump should be included for his efforts over the years. No slight was intended. Actualy just the opposite.

Congratulations to NBP81 for a spirited competition and win. Congrats to Nick1 for the same, even if you fell a little short at the end (but philosophically speaking, better here than in bed, eh?). And mega props to everyone making it into the Sweet 16, all of whom competed strenuously.

@NBP81 we'll have to find a place at the table for you mon ami. First round is on fishy!

It was a middle of the night idea and the thought was Bump should be included for his efforts over the years. No slight was intended. Actualy just the opposite.

Congrats to Brother @nick1 you gave your best. Congrats to Brother @NBP81! Well done sir.

Thanks again guys! It was a hell of a ride!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom