*** 2018 Finheaven Site Awards Nominations *** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** 2018 Finheaven Site Awards Nominations ***

fishfanmiami

Let's go Dolphins
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
The 11th Annual Finheaven Awards process is under way, the nomination and voting process will begin shortly. Without further ado let's get the ball rolling on a great 2019 for all us. The nominations portion will have Finheaven members selecting their top three choices for the year of 2018 in each category, best poster and person of the year will have five choices. Any further choices after the designated limit will not count, so make your selections wisely. After a 7 day period, the nominations will be compiled and the top choices will advance to the voting process.

Each winner will receive a badge in their avatar area recognizing the category they won.

Here are the categories for the 11th Annual Finheaven Awards:

Big Bry's Person of the Year
Best Overall Poster
Best Political Forum Poster
Sports Authority (Other Sports/College Sports)
Rookie of the Year
Best VIP Poster
Lounge Champ
Best Draft Forum Poster
News Hound
Thread of the Year

The nomination thread is located at the top of the sticky threads in this forum or just go to this link

https://finheaven.com/threads/welcome-to-the-11th-annual-finheaven-awards.352604/

Have your voice heard and nominated the guys that you follow and show them appreciation for the great posting we had last season.

Lots of great nominations so far. Get yours in and remember you can nominate yourself if you feel you are deserving.

I'm right there with you brother. Put some BBQ sauce on it and it taste like chicken :)

Be sure to nominate some main forum guys including yourself if you like. You are definitely one of the better posters there.

I'm right there with you brother. Put some BBQ sauce on it and it taste like chicken :)

Be sure to nominate some main forum guys including yourself if you like. You are definitely one of the better posters there.

I bought the entire crow farm.

I’ll wait a day or two before submitting some nominations. So many quality posters I want to make sure I recognize the grinders.

I bought the entire crow farm.

I’ll wait a day or two before submitting some nominations. So many quality posters I want to make sure I recognize the grinders.

As long as it before Monday when we count votes. Hey you guys know the best posters in the main more than I do so tell us who they are.

Back
Top Bottom