2018 Game 16 Snap Reactions - Shaguars | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2018 Game 16 Snap Reactions - Shaguars

Both Gase and Tannehill are playing scared... I just hope that if the Fins pull the plug, they dont keep anyone...

- Prescription drug commercials during the game. Ask my doctor if I have eye pain, stomach cramps, back spasms and suicidal thoughts? Hell, this warning ought to just come on the telecast of every Dolphins game.
Statement of the year!!!

Only one more of these to go! And I'm free!

- Nice first drive for Miami. It was all downhill from there.

- Suggestion for the Dolphins' kick return team: Let the ball go into the end zone and take the touchback. Special teams were not very special today.

- Saw a play in the 2nd quarter that I think sums up the Dolphins beautifully. After getting the ball on a turnover in Jacksonville territory, Miami has at least two false starts on the snap, none of them flagged, play proceeds... pointless two yard pass that goes nowhere. That's this team in a nutshell.

- This was a bad football game. Not a great defensive battle, but just bad football. Very disappointing, as I thought Miami showed the ability to play a good football game vs Indy (possible playoff team) and New England (playoff team) in the last few weeks.

- Prescription drug commercials during the game. Ask my doctor if I have eye pain, stomach cramps, back spasms and suicidal thoughts? Hell, this warning ought to just come on the telecast of every Dolphins game.

- Laremy Tunsil has been pretty great for most of the season, but he struggled today. On one sequence in the third quarter, he was completely whipped, giving up a sack as Ryan Tannehill evaded one rusher only to get crushed by Tunsil's man who was free in the backfield. A couple of plays later, Tunsil gets whipped again, forcing a throwaway.

- After a drive late in the game when Miami went three and out, the camera cut to a shot of the stands. The image? A small boy sleeping on his parent's lap. Completely zonked out. Yep.

- I don't know how you call delay of game on Miami after you delay spotting the ball and letting the teams set because you had to repair a divot in the field.

- The pick six was brutal. Ryan Tannehill, flat footed, trying desperately to avoid a sack, and can't get the ball out far enough to put it past the defender. Easy pick six. Ballgame.

- If ownership decides to blow up the team after this season, I think this will be the game that was the last straw. I myself have no suggestions on how to fix this mess. I'm simply sick of watching it and don't want to see this anymore.

Merry Christmas, everyone! Please enjoy the holidays and be safe!

Bless you for caring enough to summarize like that after a horrific game. Now go smoke some weed and go on vacation.

Just not acceptable. Look, nobody expected us to go into Green Bay and Minnesota and win, but there were plenty of winnable games on our schedule. We should have won 10 games in Gase's 3rd year … and a minimum of 9 wins, but we're below 500 going into the final week. Mediocrity … everything else is excuses.

Exactly losses to the Bengals, Lions, Colts and Jaguars are more than enough in my mind to get Gase and everyone on the staff fired.

Back
Top Bottom