**!!** 2019 Fh March Madness Championship**!!** Blackcreekbandit Vs Bobdole | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**!!** 2019 Fh March Madness Championship**!!** Blackcreekbandit Vs Bobdole

Who will be this year's Champion?

• Blackcreekbandit

Votes: 46 49.5%
  • BobDole

Votes: 47 50.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
5vwqkn.jpg
Okay American Idol!

I've spent time in many parts of the country during my 300 years. For a number of years I lived in a small town near Cape Cod. Here's a pic holding my youngest near the beautiful Cape.

ph_002_016_001.jpg

Coincidentally, we lived on a small body of water called Black Creek. It just so happens they made a TV show about the family across the water that was supremely popular. So as it turns out, you are in actuality the Dawson's Creek Bandit. You're famous!

dawson.jpg

I'm old and scatterbrained so forgive my chronology jumps but I just want to tell you guys more about myself to gain your vote.

During WWII, I was asked to form an elite unit to kill Hitler after he COLLUDED with Chamberlain to create the Munich Agreement that gave Czechoslovakia to Germany. Here's a pic of the boys letting off some steam before the mission.

daniel-inouye-bob-dole.jpg

You guys will be happy to know that the mission was a success and WWII came to a close shortly thereafter. Here's a pic of the celebration they threw me upon returning to the US.

bob_dole_veep_1976.jpg

Vote Dole. He killed Hitler.

s-l300 (7).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom