#151 (R5) Edge Ben Banogu
#163 (R5) DT Armon Watt
#196 (R6) CB Kris Boyd
# 233 (R7) CB Joejuan Williams
#234 (R7) CB Derrick Baitey

BTW special thanks to Slimm and J-off
for their excellent list to navigate!

Last edited:
I Like the Bradbury pick. Banogu and Powers are 3-4 rounders for me. I like the Edoga pick. Samuel and Allen are round 2 picks for me. I like the Boyd pick. Williams intangibles will get him drafted in the top 100. I have no idea who Armon Watt and Derrick Baitey are. Pretty good draft. Would be ecstatic if Samuel or Allen were picked in round 2.

I Like the Bradbury pick. Banogu and Powers are 3-4 rounders for me. I like the Edoga pick. Samuel and Allen are round 2 picks for me. I like the Boyd pick. Williams intangibles will get him drafted in the top 100. I have no idea who Armon Watt and Derrick Baitey are. Pretty good draft. Would be ecstatic if Samuel or Allen were picked in round 2.

I'm sure you're right relative to rounds -- I was trying to be realistic (within the limits of my knowledge base) and yet be optimistic (as in shading things a tad our way)! Beyond that I like the extra resources generated via the trade down -- and I think it's pretty close in terms of value. As an exercise I've never conducted before I think it gets progressively harder as you move down the rounds!

Your draft is good. By the time the weekend finishes, if we end up with Bradbury, Edoga, Boyd and 1 of Samuel or Allen, I will be very happy. It's harder to do mocks when you are predicting trades, but I think you did a good job with that. Hell I want them to trade right out of 1st round and get extra picks for 2020 too.

Your draft is good. By the time the weekend finishes, if we end up with Bradbury, Edoga, Boyd and 1 of Samuel or Allen, I will be very happy. It's harder to do mocks when you are predicting trades, but I think you did a good job with that. Hell I want them to trade right out of 1st round and get extra picks for 2020 too.

Adjusted the order a tad to better reflect draft position projections...(after some additional research).

Biggest question to me would be catching Ben Banogu in R5.

:)

*** update ***

As we all know at this point -- my predicted trade down with Philly was spot on (!)
in terms of actively being worked -- but my sources (via remote viewing) tell me
we pulled the plug on the deal in the 11th hour because the Eagles would not
include the 53 Philly Cheese Steaks!

Stay tuned for more updates!

Have an amazing 2nd day draft!

BNF

Back
Top Bottom