mmikel30

Starter
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Round 1. Derek Brown DT Auburn
Round 2. Chris Lindstrom OG BC
Round 3. Joe Juan Williams CB Vanderbilt
Round 4. Emanuel Hall WR Missouri

What's your plan at QB ? I doubt Hall gets to the 4th round btw, that kid is special.

I see Hall as a 3rd round guy but maybe he drops with a deep class. My plan for QB is to to suck for QB in 2020

Opinions are pretty varied on Hall. Everyone seems to like him to some degree, but some think he'll smash the Combine and rise into the Top 50. If healthy, I do expect him to perform really well at the Combine, which is somewhat overrated for WR's, but it's still better to be a high-end athlete, and Hall excels at creating separation. Based on Miami situation, I'm not sure they can afford to draft a WR on the first two days. Hall probably won't be there, but I like the 4th or 5th as a spot to look for a WR who fell through the cracks, and Hall would be an awesome get. Isabella would also be an excellent addition, and he may be more likely to fall.

Williams is interesting. Curious to see how he tests. I do think 13 is too high for Brown, but he's a good player.

What's your plan at QB ? I doubt Hall gets to the 4th round btw, that kid is special.

I read earlier this year, right around the time his father passed away, that there were some off the field concerns with him. I can't find that article at the moment. If that isn't true he'll definitely be gone sometime on day 2.

Back
Top Bottom