2019 NFL TV Distribution Maps -- Week 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2019 NFL TV Distribution Maps -- Week 6

Kournikova

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi, Phin Fans! Less than 5% of the US of A will see the Dolphins Vs. Redskins home game at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, on the NFL On FOX, primarily in Miami (WSVN Channel 7) and West Palm Beach (WFLX Channel 29) in Florida, and up north in D.C., and the State Of Virginia, all games seen live on HD.

Why is a small chunk of Florida getting Houston vs KC?

I find those little spots interesting

Why is a small chunk of Florida getting Houston vs KC?

I find those little spots interesting

From my understanding, the local affiliates choose the game they think will draw the most viewers. Those stations probably feel differently than the rest of the state.

If you want to watch Dolphins football on TV, be in South Florida or the general area of the team that's facing the Dolphins that week. Other than that, go to the bar or have Sunday ticket. That's it besides the MNF game vs Pittsburgh.

From my understanding, the local affiliates choose the game they think will draw the most viewers. Those stations probably feel differently than the rest of the state.
Thought maybe a star player or something was from that area

Apparently they feel Orlando has no interest in Miami, which is totally not the case. There is a large amount of Miami and S. Fla transplants here. More so than Tampa.

I haven't watched one game yet.

Apparently they feel Orlando has no interest in Miami, which is totally not the case. There is a large amount of Miami and S. Fla transplants here. More so than Tampa.

I haven't watched one game yet.
Yep, they haven't aired one game here in Daytona. They won't be on next week either. I've been using the CBS app and changing my zip code to Miami.

Back
Top Bottom