2020/21 Rose Bowl | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2020/21 Rose Bowl

I’m not sure ...but I think it’s something to COVID rules in Cali...Haven’t California’s pro teams found outside the state places for their home games...
COVID related...

I’m not sure ...but I think it’s something to COVID rules in Cali...Haven’t California’s pro teams found outside the state places for their home games...
COVID related...
Only the Niners, because of Santa Clara County's Covid policy. The Bay Area has been very strict in regards to Covid.

This game is so conflicting for me. I want to watch the game to see some of the players, but I really dislike both teams and root against them in every other game.

I have no one against whom I can root.

Let's hope it is DSmitty and not the LB from ND. I'll take Moses over him any day.

Once again ND bombs out in a playoff game. They are just a slightly above average college football team and if they weren't Norte Dame they would never play in a major bowl game. It shows that political connections has a lot more to do with selecting some teams for the playoffs than picking who are really the best 4 teams in college. Oklahoma and Texas A@M are much better than ND.

I didn't see a Fiesta Bowl thread anywhere, so I'll just post this here.

I hope we get to see Kolar truck some dudes today.

Back
Top Bottom