2020 Draft: Former Lsu Db Ryan Clark Explains Why He Hates Tua Tagovailoa | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2020 Draft: Former Lsu Db Ryan Clark Explains Why He Hates Tua Tagovailoa

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
USATSI_11591892-718x490.jpg

On Monday’s episode of “Get Up!” on ESPN, Clark joked that he hates Tagovailoa, but explained why that’s a compliment as a former Tiger (via 247Sports):

“I’m a guy that hates him,” Clark said. “I’m just saying, I just hate him, which is the biggest compliment I can give anybody that plays for Alabama and coach (Nick) Saban. LSU’s stadium, Death Valley Tiger Stadium, has never been louder than when they thought Tua was hurt and wasn’t going to play anymore. He is that impactful.

“When he came back in the game, he was the best player on the field amongst many NFL stars. So, Tua Tagovailoa is that deal and if you can get him you want him, but it’s not like the Zion (Williamson) thing where people are trying to (tank) for Zion.”
https://247sports.com/college/alaba...a-Miami-Dolphins-Alabama-football--130233819/

Nothing better than going to our home away from home,Death Valley,and slapping the corndogs around!!!!! Clemson? A liitle different subject,lol.

Back
Top Bottom