2020 mock draft round 1 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2020 mock draft round 1

Mitchell_NY

Rookie
Reaction score
the picks are based on where every team is now:
#1 Cincinnati Bengals: Joe Burrow, QB LSU - Looking for a QB and found the best in the draft
#2 Washington Redskins: Andrew Thomas, OL Georgia - Definitely the best OL in the draft
#3 New York jets: Chase young, DE Ohio state - The safest pick in the draft and the most dominant at his position
#4 Oakland raiders: [trade up] Jerry Jeudy, WR Alabama - Raiders trade up to get the next super star at WR but give up a lot to get him
#5 Atlanta Falcons: Jeff okudah, CB Ohio State - Huge pick for the falcons in need of a CB
#6 New York Giants: Isiah Simmons, LB Clemson - They didn't have jeudy or young so they took the best LB in the draft and will be a big step up from alec ogeltree
#7 Cleveland browns: Grant Delpit, S LSU - in need of a safety Delpit definitely helps with that
#8 Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Tristan Wirfs, OL Iowa - Winston has been sacked 30x this year wirfs would be huge help, [If they sign winston]
#9 Denver broncos: Cee-dee lamb, WR Oklahoma - In need of one more wr to add with courtland sutton he would be a big help
#10 Miami dolphins: Tyler Biadasz, C Wisconsin - After trading back with the raiders Miami needs a new center with Killgore being a below average C Miami gets a big pick up
#11 Arizona Cardinals: A.J Epenensa, DE Iowa - they will need another pass rusher to go with chandler jones
#12 Detroit lions: Henry ruggs JR, wr Alabama - while loosing Golden tate last off-season they need a new WR ruggs would be a big help
#13 Jacksonville Jaguars: Kristian fulton, CB LSU - After loosing Jalen ramsey to the rams they will need a new CB Fulton fits the spot
#14 Los Angeles Chargers: Tua tagovalia, QB Alabama - Rivers is getting old and tua will be the new qb around for LA
#15 Tennessee Titans: Jake fromm, Qb gerogia - as Marcus Mariota is a free agent Tennessee looks to bring a QB to town
#16 Miami dolphins: [Trade with raiders] Justin Herbert, QB Oregon - Three straight QB's herbert slides right into Miami's hands and will Miami's new QB
#17 Miami dolphins: [Trade with Steelers] Walker little, OT Stanford - back to back picks and miami upgrades the OL again but little will be a big + over J'marcus webb
#18 Philadelphia Eagles: Trevon diggs, CB Alabama, The eagles are doing terrible on D and they find them self's a new CB
#19 Carolina panthers: Tee higgins, WR clemson, the 4th wr in the first round the panthers need another weapon Higgins will help them out
#20 Jacksonville jaguars: [from the rams] Derrick brown, DT Aurburn - they could use a run stopper and brown could be a good use for them
#21 Dallas cowboys: javon kinlaw, DT south carolina - they could use a DT with quinn and Lawrence on the edge they could use a DT
#22 Indianapolis colts: Dylan mosses, LB Alabama - He will miss all of 2019 but he has shown he is a very dominant LB and he could pair well with Darius Lennord
#23 Minnesota vikings: C.J Henderson, CB Flordia - Minnesota needs another corner to go with Rhodes
#24 Kansas city chiefs: Trey adams, OT Wahington - Eric fisher is a blown draft pick they need a OT to protect mahomes
#25 Miami dolphins: [From Houston texans] - Paulson adebo, CB Stanford - we need another Cb to go with X he will be a huge help and he is a big playmaker
#26 Buffalo bills: D'Andre swift, RB Gerogia - The first RB of the draft as Frank gore is getting older they need a new RB and a fresh start
#27 Green bay packers: Jedrick willis, OT Alabama - A very good running blocker he will be a big help with Aaron Jones
#28 Seattle Seahawks: K'lavon chassion, LB/EDGE LSU - He might need some time to develop but Seattle needs help on D badly
#29 Baltimore ravens: Laviska shenault, WR Colorado - Baltimore needs a WR for Lamar the drafted Hollywood brown last year they need a bigger target for Lamar
#30 New Orleans saints: Kenneth Murray, LB Oklahoma - Saints could use a Lb to go with damario davis and he is a pretty good run stopper
#31 New England patriots: Yetur-Gross-matos, DE Penn state - After loosing Trey flowers last off-season they could use a heavy pressure DE
#32 San Francisco 49ers: Bryce hall, CB Virgina - They need a CB to go with sherman and Hall can be a big help

This is all just my opinion of players don't take things too personal

This is all just my opinion of players don't take things too personal

Don't take this too personal but that mock draft ain't worth a velvet painting of a whale and a dolphin gettin' it on.

LMAO....what did we get in the trade downs???

My bad... we got the raiders #11 there #16 and there 1st round pick next year for them to go up from #11 to #4
IMO i think if it was real it would be a good trade for both teams, young, burrow and Thomas weren't there so we traded back for more picks

My bad... we got the raiders #11 there #16 and there 1st round pick next year for them to go up from #11 to #4
IMO i think if it was real it would be a good trade for both teams, young, burrow and Thomas weren't there so we traded back for more picks
it was #10 to #4 for the raiders to trade up

No way we trade down and take a center. I vote to delete this post. Just stop!

oakland is not giving up 3 first to move up 6 spots....

and this board would be a ghost town if this happened, the combo of heads and exploding and dying, some of the tua guys just killing themselves after we past on him twice, some winding up in prison for legitamately trying to kill grier, and some just saying **** this dumb ass team

Sooooo..Tua is there at 4 by some blessing of the gods, and Miami trades back....

Then he is there at 10 after we traded back and got a nice bounty and we pick a center..granted this is the most Dolphins draft possible, but it is the Browns trading out of the pick that was used for Watson type move.

Nah, this wouldn't be just Bama people losing their ****, this would be most fans losing their ****.

A center at 10?? Tua goes 13??.......lmao

I’ve come to realize that the majority of Dolphin fans would be excited by this. Look bad through all of the years at all of the Gase supporters.

I stopped scrolling when I saw Biadasz as our 1st pick...

Who cares after that!!??

I like the trade down getting a 1st next year but if we trade back and take a center over Tua who is probably never falling out of top 10 but if he does and we don’t take him, my god the riot that would ensure.

Back
Top Bottom