2020 schedule release date | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2020 schedule release date

one of my favorite days is the release of the schedule for flight planning! w 2 locations i haven't watched the Dolphins play ( Las Vegas and Arizona)

I loved the comment in the sporting news article copied below

1585911494884.png

Seems fair, unless its week 17 and its Bradys last regular season game ever. SUCK IT.
PHINS UP

There may be a season but it will not start on time.

We have had seasons shortened due to strikes/lock outs so I could see a fewer than 16 game season being the best they can do. Or play until June.

There may be a season but it will not start on time.

We have had seasons shortened due to strikes/lock outs so I could see a fewer than 16 game season being the best they can do. Or play until June.

And how the hell do you know that for sure? The coronavirus could be under control before training camp even starts. It's a little early to be saying the season won't start on time. It's only April 3rd and the regular season doesn't even start until September 10th.

Last edited:
I can certainly see the pre-season being shortened to two games in empty stadiums, but I don’t think the season itself will be shortened. Delayed perhaps by a couple weeks, but not shortened.

If I'm the NFL in September I make every team

1. play 4 games no byes
2. 2 home and 2 away games each
3. All 4 games played are against the other conference

This way if we go to 12 games all our games are against the AFC and we all have 6 home games. Hopefully London home game is in September :)

If I'm the NFL in September I make every team

1. play 4 games no byes
2. 2 home and 2 away games each
3. All 4 games played are against the other conference

This way if we go to 12 games all our games are against the AFC and we all have 6 home games. Hopefully London home game is in September :)
Maybe we can use this as a good reason to stop these idiotic London games.

And how the hell do you know that for sure? The coronavirus could be under control before training camp even starts. It's a little early to be saying the season won't start on time. It's only April 3rd and the regular season doesn't even start until September 10th.

No one knows anything for sure.

But anyone with the sense to look around a little should be able to see that this is not going to just blow over in short order.

I will say this instead, "I will be very, VERY surprised if the season starts on time"

Happy?

I think Trump might be trying to help the virus.

Back
Top Bottom