2020 Superbowl Halftime Show

Avenged Sevenfold
System of a Down
The Killers
White Stripes
Foo Fighters
Paramore

Would all put on a great show.

But it’ll probbly be J Lo or Shakira because it’s in Miami so it needs some latin flair. Eh.

I think it's time for a rock band to play the half time show. I am so tired of all the lame shows the NFL has been putting out. Here are some suggestions....
Kings of Leon
Black Keys
Smashing Pumpkins
Genesis with Peter Gabriel as the lead singer would be awesome.

You guys got any other suggestions post them below.
Are any of those rock bands outside of Genesis?

I think it's time for a rock band to play the half time show. I am so tired of all the lame shows the NFL has been putting out. Here are some suggestions....
Kings of Leon
Black Keys
Smashing Pumpkins

I hope you're willing to settle for Jenny from the Block, she's pretty badazz amirite guys?!

Obviously it would work way better in Atlanta, but I have always thought that OutKast would be a great halftime show.

Kings of Leon
Black Keys
Smashing Pumpkins

I think KISS or ACDC would be great!!!!

Pretty sure I’m not going to watch the Patriots cap off their undefeated season. It will probably be the first Super Bowl I don’t even attempt to watch. So I’ll vote Brittany Spears.

How about just having a regular damn 15 minute half? It sure seems to work for all the other weeks of the season!

I think its already leaked that it will be J-Lo (paired with someone else)...

Face it, rock music is a niche musical genre these days... The days of having multiple rock stations on FM radio are dead. I think there is only one currently in the South Florida market. NFL needs mass appeal for their halftime act.

The last rock headliner they've had was The Who in 2010. (Unless you want to count Coldplay in 2016 and Maroon 5 in 2019, which I doubt, lol.)

They've already used a lot of the old rockers with mass appeal like Paul McCartney, U2, Bruce Springsteen...

It's sad that the Grunge/Alternative Era may never be represented at the Super Bowl. (Maybe Red Hot Chilli Peppers with Bruno Mars qualifies?) If there was one group from that era that I could see maybe having a role, it would be Pearl Jam. Although, thinking about it, Foo Fighters would be a good choice.

As a rock fan, this is sadly true. Theres a lot of good rock out, but the days of a rock act being a huge star are all but dead.

I think Tool and Green Day would be nice as well. Screw that bubble gum pop rock, rap and country western crap.

Back
Top Bottom