3. Travon Walker / DE / Georgia

4. Kayvon Thibodeaux* / EDGE / Oregon

5. Devin Lloyd / LB / Utah

6. Nakobe Dean* / LB / Georgia

7. David Ojabo* / EDGE / Michigan

8. Kaiir Elam* / CB / Florida

9. Lewis Cine* / S / Georgia

10. Perrion Winfrey / DT / Oklahoma

11. Jermaine Johnson / EDGE / Florida St.

12. Sam Williams / EDGE / Ole Miss

13. Andrew Booth* / CB / Clemson

14. Leo Chenal* / LB / Wisconsin

15. Derek Stingley Jr.* / CB / LSU

16. Arnold Ebiketie / EDGE / Penn St.

17. DeMarvin Leal / DE / Texas A&M

18. Jordan Davis / DT / Georgia

19. Devonte Wyatt / DT / Georgia

Day 2 Grades:

20. Travis Jones* / DT / UCONN

21. Trent McDuffie* / CB / Washington

22. Kyle Hamilton* / S / Notre Dame

23. Drake Jackson* / EDGE / USC

24. Nik Bonitto* / EDGE / Oklahoma

25. Damone Clark / LB / LSU

26. Jaquan Brisker / S / Penn St.

27. Dax Hill* / S / Michigan

28. Chad Muma / LB / Wyoming

29. Boye Mafe / EDGE / Minnesota

30. George Karlaftis* / EDGE / Purdue

31. Cameron Thomas* / EDGE / San Diego St.

32. Christian Harris* / LB / Alabama

33. Brandon Smith* / LB / Penn St.

34. Kyler Gordon* / CB / Washington

35. Channing Tindall / LB / Georgia

36. Phidarian Mathis / DT / Alabama

37. Kyler McMichael* / CB / N. Carolina

38. Zachary Carter / DE / Florida

39. Josh Paschal / DE / Kentucky

40. Matthew Butler / DT / Tennessee

41. Leon O’Neal Jr. / S / Texas A&M

42. Jalen Pitre / S / Baylor

43. Roger McCreary / CB / Auburn

44. Alontae Taylor / CB / Tennessee

45. Cam Taylor-Britt / CB / Nebraska

46. Thomas Booker / DT / Stanford

47. Akayleb Evans / CB / Missouri

48. Isaiah Thomas / DE / Oklahoma

49. Myjai Sanders / EDGE / Cincinnati

50. Micah McFadden / LB / Indiana

51. Chance Campbell / LB / Ole Miss

52. Troy Andersen / LB / Montana St.

Last edited:
That's a lot of players. I do not have nearly as many, I have probably 40 defensive players tops, maybe less.

I was going to say the same thing, that is a lot of 1st round grades.

Can't really argue with many of them but I would be surprised if Chenal for example is actually drafted that high.

I know you are not predicting where they will go but that is a much higher grade than you will find most places.

He is a throwback LB and with everyone wanting speedy LB's who can cover I think he was born too late to go that high.

Chenal and David Bell are two guys who are going to end up being steals who outperform their Draft slot.

I was going to say the same thing, that is a lot of 1st round grades.

Can't really argue with many of them but I would be surprised if Chenal for example is actually drafted that high.

I know you are not predicting where they will go but that is a much higher grade than you will find most places.

He is a throwback LB and with everyone wanting speedy LB's who can cover I think he was born too late to go that high.

Chenal and David Bell are two guys who are going to end up being steals who outperform their Draft slot.

The value imo in Chenal is that he's dominant coming downhill vs the run or as a blitzer, but he also ran a 4.53, has excellent burst, and can make plays in space. Some teams just want space LB's, but for teams that will utilize what he does well, he gives the added benefit of not being a liability elsewhere, so the D doesn't have to blitz him to hide him.

Not many DL have reps where they made Linderbaum look silly. Chenal does, and he can also get to the deep middle in Cover 2.

For teams that wouldn't use him as a blitzer often, they're probably better off getting a smaller guy who is about as fast and a lot cheaper. So, that could cause him to fall further than he should based on talent. But, I have to believe teams like Miami and New England would LOVE to add him.

Nakobe Dean reminds me of Derrick Brooks coming out of Florida St. That’s high praise. You have to be pretty special to remind me of Derrick Brooks.

It’s all the things he does from an intangible, leadership, and football IQ perspective that won’t be measured that makes him so.

If he were any bigger it’d be unfair. That’s a dawg right there.

Nakobe Dean reminds me of Derrick Brooks coming out of Florida St. That’s high praise. You have to be pretty special to remind me of Derrick Brooks.

It’s all the things he does from an intangible, leadership, and football IQ perspective that won’t be measured that makes him so.

If he were any bigger it’d be unfair. That’s a dawg right there.
Dean is so freaking smart. Someone told me he got a mechanical engineering degree in 3 years with a 4.0 gpa.

If I had to wager on two players from this draft to be Hall of Fame players it would be Sauce Gardener and Nakobi Dean.

Most people make the Roquan Smith comp for obvious reasons with Dean but Derrick Brooks is awfully high praise.

Earlier in the process i saw dean mocked to Miami but I can't see him making it to the end of R1.

As much as this team needs Offensive talent he would be hard to pass up.

I don't really know enough about Dean, but Derrick Brooks is certainly high praise.

I've seen enough of Hamilton to think he's going to be good.

The value imo in Chenal is that he's dominant coming downhill vs the run or as a blitzer, but he also ran a 4.53, has excellent burst, and can make plays in space. Some teams just want space LB's, but for teams that will utilize what he does well, he gives the added benefit of not being a liability elsewhere, so the D doesn't have to blitz him to hide him.

Not many DL have reps where they made Linderbaum look silly. Chenal does, and he can also get to the deep middle in Cover 2.

For teams that wouldn't use him as a blitzer often, they're probably better off getting a smaller guy who is about as fast and a lot cheaper. So, that could cause him to fall further than he should based on talent. But, I have to believe teams like Miami and New England would LOVE to add him.
I agree. Chenal seems to have enough quickness to not be liability and I also like his strength at poa.

We should be able to pick 2-3 from group 1 and 3-4 from group 2 by the way mocks are working out...

Back
Top Bottom