29. Justin Ademilola / Notre Dame / 6’2”, 253

30. Owen Porter / Marshall / 6’3”, 232

31. Juwuan Jones / W. Kentucky / 6’3”, 275

32. Jordan Ferguson / MTSU / 6’1”, 266

33. Cade Hall / San Jose St. / 6’3”, 270

34. Terrance Lang / Colorado / 6’7”, 285

35. Keshawn Banks / San Diego St. / 6’4”, 265

Last edited:
With sophomore DE’s Jack Sawyer and J T Tuimoloau I’m wondering how much playing time Zach Harrison gets. Maybe at that size he slides in and plays some DT like Bosa did?

With sophomore DE’s Jack Sawyer and J T Tuimoloau I’m wondering how much playing time Zach Harrison gets. Maybe at that size he slides in and plays some DT like Bosa did?

Harrison is probably going to start - he’s a captain - but there will be a heavy rotation as there usually is.

Tyler Lacy is a player. I'm liking these tweener DE/DT types this year. Malik Vann too.

Last edited:
Pach, how much would you change this list based on the season these players had?

Is Wilson the clear #1 now?

How much did McDonald move up? he looked very good at the Senior Bowl practices.

Biggest winner from yesterday Yaya Diabi edge from LOU. Projected UDFA, hardly listed anywhere and performed like a clear first round talent. Right now I have him between Anderson and Foskey at the top of the edge class.

Biggest winner from yesterday Yaya Diabi edge from LOU. Projected UDFA, hardly listed anywhere and performed like a clear first round talent. Right now I have him between Anderson and Foskey at the top of the edge class.

Well that’s a great place to put a 25 year old rookie that you’ve never seen play.

Well that’s a great place to put a 25 year old rookie that you’ve never seen play.

Hey, at 25 he is better than all the guys listed above. I'd take him ahead of the annual Bama hypes who refuse to participate in drills. Diaby at 25 is bigger and ran faster 40 than Will Anderson. I wonder who screwed up that recruiting blunder at Bama.
Nine sack season is pretty good for an edge playing interior DL.

Last edited:
Hey, at 25 he is better than all the guys listed above. I'd take him ahead of the annual Bama hypes who refuse to participate in drills. Diaby at 25 is bigger and ran faster 40 than Will Anderson. I wonder who screwed up that recruiting blunder at Bama.
Nine sack season is pretty good for an edge playing interior DL.

Diaby couldn’t qualify academically for any SEC school coming out of high school. That’s why he went to JUCO. There was no recruiting blunder.

Secondly, you have no idea how good he is because you’ve never seen him play. Although I’m pretty sure he’ll be as good as Logan Woodside and J.T. Barret.

Stay stuck on stupid. You’ll always fit in here.

I wouldn't mind picking Isaiah McGuire in the 3rd as a sub rusher. 6'4 268, bruiser type edge thats got great first step, heavy hands and a good set of moves to work with. Can knock people back, and rip away from OL's grasp. 9.51 RAS score

Not sure McGuire makes it to #84 but he would be a solid pick there. Edge is not a need but you can't have too many pass rushers.

If they go DL I would think a DT would be more likely with the team having to extend Wilkins and possibly having to let Weiler walk for more money elsewhere.Not ot mention that they lost Jenkins this year and it is a make or break season for R Davis in my opinion.

I wouldn't mind picking Isaiah McGuire in the 3rd as a sub rusher. 6'4 268, bruiser type edge thats got great first step, heavy hands and a good set of moves to work with. Can knock people back, and rip away from OL's grasp. 9.51 RAS score
He's under the radar for sure. I could see that at 84. Miami definitely needs depth on the defensive line.

Do not see Phillips, Chubb, Ogbah, Wilkins and Sieler on the field at the same time very often. Spending a 3 on a 5T is just a waste (unless Ogbah gets traded)

We definitely need bodies at DT, though, but those should be cheap, rotational guys

I know it’s lying season, but there are some rumors that Adebawore is going much later than expected…like around 100. If he’s there at 84, it would be tough to pass on him

Back
Top Bottom