1. Jalen Carter / Georgia / 6’3”, 314

2. Bryan Bresee** / Clemson / 6’5”, 298

3. Gervon Dexter / Florida / 6’6”, 310

4. Siaki Ika / Baylor / 6’3”, 335

5. Calijah Kancey / Pittsburgh / 6’1”, 281

6. Jaquelin Roy / LSU / 6’3”, 305

7. Jalen Redmond / Oklahoma / 6’2”, 291

Last edited:
I feel like Gervon Dexter can do whatever he wants on the field. When they cut him loose, I get C. Campbell and D. Buckner vibes. More often than not, Florida had him eating double-teams playing 0-2 techniques. When he was locked in, he did well, but his effort was inconsistent. For example, he looked better vs Alabama than he did UCF.

In general, I think this DT class is kind of like Dexter. The talent is there for it to be one of the best classes in years, but we're waiting on them to play up to that talent consistently.

I feel like Gervon Dexter can do whatever he wants on the field. When they cut him loose, I get C. Campbell and D. Buckner vibes. More often than not, Florida had him eating double-teams playing 0-2 techniques. When he was locked in, he did well, but his effort was inconsistent. For example, he looked better vs Alabama than he did UCF.

In general, I think this DT class is kind of like Dexter. The talent is there for it to be one of the best classes in years, but we're waiting on them to play up to that talent consistently.

He’s a dedicated film junkie. I expect him to have a big year and start ascending.

I did not get a chance to watch the LSU game, how did Roy play?

I did not get a chance to watch the LSU game, how did Roy play?

V6oQpJ.gif

LSU looks like they are in for a weird year.

There is something off about that team and it does not look like Brian Kelly is settling in down there in red Stick.

It always seemed like a strange fit to me.

He is probably too short to play DE, unless he has freakishly long arms.

Would a Fangio defense covet a true monster NT like Ika?

Back
Top Bottom