2024 NFL Draft Day 2 Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2024 NFL Draft Day 2 Thread

I was hoping we’d take Mitchell, Thomas or Barton at 21 and draft Marshawn Kneeland at 55. I have a suspicion we are going to take another guy we don’t need immediately at 55. Tyler Nubin strikes me as the guy we take if he’s there.

I was hoping we’d take Mitchell, Thomas or Barton at 21 and draft Marshawn Kneeland at 55. I have a suspicion we are going to take another guy we don’t need immediately at 55. Tyler Nubin strikes me as the guy we take if he’s there.
Mitchell was my Dream. I love that kid.

I'm hoping Miami can trade down and gain an extra pick or two. I'm a little surprised in that NFLN has 3rd and 4th round grades on some of these kids, who most Dolphins fans are expecting to go in round two. Patrick Paul, has a 3rd round grade by NFLN. And Kiran Amegadjie has a 4th round grade. Kind of worried if Miami selects either at #55, it could now be considered a reach? Hopefully a WR like Brenden Rice gets consideration at #55? Or perhaps after a trade down.

One thing to keep an eye on. The list I posted above has several players with injury histories. Miami needs to be careful with these types of players.

Last edited:
I will say this: I live in Penn State territory and watch a lot of games.
Outside of Michigan and OSU, Penn State didn't play a very tough schedule, -Iowa is OK- but Chop was a player that wreaked havoc with frequency. I don't dislike the pick- would have preferred an Olineman- but Chop can make noise. We'll see how he does.

I just read that Kirk Cousins said he didn’t get a heads up that Atlanta was taking Penix. Really, no ****? You blabbed about them tampering with you and you think they’re going to tell you their draft plans about your replacement.

I think that was an excellent move by the Falcons. Penix can sling it and he’ll be able to learn the position naturally.

Back
Top Bottom