2024 NFL Draft Day 3 Thread | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2024 NFL Draft Day 3 Thread

Grier stockpiling RB's because he knows they will have major injury problems because he refuses to upgrade the OL.
When you will people realize that no matter who we have as skill players, if our interior is trash, none of it matters. As we see year after year after year after year... you people that don't see this are ****ing blind idiots
Truer words have never been spoken, As of right now our OL will probably be in the bottom 5 of the leugue. I just don't see a 5th, 6th. or 7th round pick upgraded this. Also nobody in FA either.

TE is getting thin. I loved All. I still like Spann-Ford just for his size and Holker is a poor mans All.

Grier stockpiling RB's because he knows they will have major injury problems because he refuses to upgrade the OL.

Truer words have never been spoken, As of right now our OL will probably be in the bottom 5 of the leugue. I just don't see a 5th, 6th. or 7th round pick upgraded this. Also nobody in FA either.
Yup, but people here will call us stupid because we want to solidify the ol... every other pick is great because speed and whatnot... ****ing unreal these ****tards are...

Oh I get your first paragraph. It's the Oline fault that backs get injured. 👍

Back
Top Bottom