2024 NFL Draft Day 3 Thread | Page 52 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2024 NFL Draft Day 3 Thread

Not a fan of the player and don’t understand the reasoning behind doubling up on the position jmo
Our healthy Edge players are:
Shaq Barrett
Chop Robinson
Zeke Vandenberg (who?)

Our unhealthy Edge players are
Chubb - mid-season return at the earliest. 3rd ACL tear in 5 years. May reach full recovery at end of season, if ever.
Phillips - says he'll return to start the season, but likely Week 5 or so. May fully recover, may not.
Cam Goode - 7th round pick from 2 years ago that broke knee in playoffs. Likely not going to make the roster

So yeah, I could see them picking even a 3rd Edge, and maybe 2 more UDFAs.

I also think you're going to see more linebacker type players on kickoff coverage, with the new rule. You won't need speed from safeties and corners running down field. Now you're going to see the coverage team running 5 or 10 yards and then having to deal with blockers.

We are only drafting talented football players for great value. I really love this draft. You can't have them all. But everyone we took has big time potential at the next level.

Beaux Limmer would be a favorite of mine in the 6th if we hadnt already signed Brewer.
Could still be our RG, which we can use, for sure.

"Limmer's draft journey embodies the classic risk-reward scenario for teams in the market for interior linemen."

Back
Top Bottom