2024 NFL Draft Day 3 Thread | Page 71 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2024 NFL Draft Day 3 Thread

Yep we all know that GM’s and scouts get fired over 6th round picks.
My understanding is that the top 50 or so players typically all fall into a consensus between all the evaluators nationwide. After that, everything can vary widely. So yeah, if you want to find some value, you want scouts that find and can see something that others didn't or haven't. And those are the scouts/evaluators that are worth keeping.

What abut Curtis Jacobs. How can a LB of his caliber who tested so well at the combine still be available.

I think I would just take QB Pratt. Nobody else available is really that exciting and he could be our backup QB for the next several years so we don't have to spend money on a veteran backup.

Mike White and Skylar Thompson are not inspising backup QB's.

If Sam Hartman goes undrafted, I wouldn't mind bringing him into camp to compete with Thompson for the 3rd qb spot. Hartman is smaller than I thought he was at Wake Forest and Notre Dame. Not flashy in any one area, but he makes plays.

I think I would just take QB Pratt. Nobody else available is really that exciting and he could be our backup QB for the next several years so we don't have to spend money on a veteran backup.

Mike White and Skylar Thompson are not inspising backup QB's.
Good call. Why not.

Back
Top Bottom