2024 Schedule Release Announced for May 15th | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2024 Schedule Release Announced for May 15th

There is no way the nfl allows us to play a 1p game at home week 1. I just don’t see it

It looks like the schedule release will be on May 15th - who do you think the Dolphins first week opponent will be? They have been on the road for the opening game 3 of the past 4 years so it would seem they would be due for another home game. I would love to see Tennessee in the first week so the team can exorcise the demons from their collapse last year that cost them home field advantage in the playoffs.
I want Buffalo at home week 1, Jets at home week 2. Both 1:00 games!

May be worth a call or email to their customer service to save a hundred bucks? If they have such a thing anymore.
I'll jump on with their chat tonight to see if they can figure it out. Worse case, I'll get NFL Premium and watch game after it airs. Only part that sucks is I have to go on media lockdown until Miami plays.

That is strange. Are you a current YouTubeTV subscriber? I am seeing this when I look at my account and I am an active subscriber to their streaming service.

View attachment 170335
What are you looking for? It's in the image. See the $100 savings for both payment options? That $100 off goes away on 5/16.

What are you looking for? It's in the image. See the $100 savings for both payment options? That $100 off goes away on 5/16.
I was trying to help him out and show him where I was seeing my offer. But you would have known that if you would have read the thread.

Back
Top Bottom