21 more to go. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

21 more to go.

zonk39

Bills, Jets, Pats SUCK!!!
Reaction score
Allright ladies and gentlemen. I Phins must cut 21 more players to get to the 53 man roster. Give it a shot, Its not as easy as you might think.:confused:

Zonk

Again?? Why sure. :)

QB - Sherrif
RB - Edwards, Irvin, Dyer (IS)
WR - Gadsden, Bellamy, Newsome
OL - Whitley, Andrew, Provost

DE - Callens, Grigsby
DT - McKenzie, Anderson, Thomas
LB - Seaverns, Hardmon, Moore (IR)
CB - Lowe, Banks
S - Bell

P - Stemke

Honestly, Edwards/Henry and Whitley/Yates are toss-ups. No idea which way they'll go there. I think they're giving Henry every chance to win a job. But IMO he hasn't beaten out Edwards cleanly. I think Edwards offers us more this year. Henry more in the future. Depends on what the Phins are willing to sacrifice.

I hate to say this but I'd much rather see us keep Robert Edwards over Leonard henry. Think about it Edwards looked far superior in the Atlanta game and I know people are big fans of the youth movement thing but Ricky is going to be our starting tailback for the next 5 seasons or so. By the time we need a replacement for hime Henry would be in the twilight of his career anyway. I really hope Edwards stays and Henry goes.

i like the fact that edwards heard all the talk about henry

and really stepped it up against the falcons... he looked boring vs the

jags...... who is going to new orleans tomorrow? i'll be there...

don't expect a great second half passing sheriff gets the last 2 quarters... we'll see

I'd play Jay for one series, Then sage 2 series into the 3rd quarter, then let all the people we are going to cut to show other teams what they can have/not have any injuries to actual players.

Originally posted by DREADED-ONE
i like the fact that edwards heard all the talk about henry

and really stepped it up against the falcons... he looked boring vs the

jags...... who is going to new orleans tomorrow? i'll be there...

don't expect a great second half passing sheriff gets the last 2 quarters... we'll see

amen, edwards is better. god forbid ricky gets injured but i'd feel a lot better about edwards back there instead of henry. the problem is with edwards there is no way he'll be back next year. so do you take teh chance that ricky is healthy all the way thru and keep youth and depth or go for the better short term player?

I would go for the better short term player.

We have to win this year and if Williams goes down Edwards can fill his shoes better than Henry right now.

I agree that Edwards is the better of the two, but I would feel safer going with Henry if Ricky was going to be out for an extended amount of time.

1 or 2 games=Edwards

8 or 10 games=Henry

I agree we already have a player like Henry in Minor we should definitly keep Edwards he is alot better. I think we should keep Bellemy on the Practice Squad in case someone goes down

I don't know about that, Henry didn't show that he could do it against first stringer and on a long term.

Edwards appears to be fully recovered...

Here's the Miami Herald's thought's on the subject. Actually, Jason Cole: LINK

Back
Top Bottom