21 more to go. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

21 more to go.

Originally posted by Z28&dolfan
I hate to say this but I'd much rather see us keep Robert Edwards over Leonard henry. Think about it Edwards looked far superior in the Atlanta game and I know people are big fans of the youth movement thing but Ricky is going to be our starting tailback for the next 5 seasons or so. By the time we need a replacement for hime Henry would be in the twilight of his career anyway. I really hope Edwards stays and Henry goes.

That's the best argument for keeping Edwards I've heard yet.

I think that they may keep both of them by releasing Battaglia instead.

That is what I'm thinking, Henry looks good in preseason but so did Robert Baker the last 3-4 years.

It doesn't mean it can translate in the season...

Edwards has shown he has recovered and it gives us one of the best backup in the league at a low cost. Why throw that away when you have Super Bowl aspiration this year ?

Originally posted by ScrappyDew

1 or 2 games=Edwards

8 or 10 games=Henry

See, I think of it as the other way around. That Edwards would be the guy I'd ride for 10 games, because he's the proven vet and the bigger back. Tonight's game will determine a lot (hopefully). My guess is that both guys will look good.

Originally posted by Muck
Again?? Why sure. :)

QB - Sherrif
RB - Edwards, Irvin, Dyer (IS)
WR - Gadsden, Bellamy, Newsome
OL - Whitley, Andrew, Provost

DE - Callens, Grigsby
DT - McKenzie, Anderson, Thomas
LB - Seaverns, Hardmon, Moore (IR)
CB - Lowe, Banks
S - Bell

P - Stemke

Honestly, Edwards/Henry and Whitley/Yates are toss-ups. No idea which way they'll go there. I think they're giving Henry every chance to win a job. But IMO he hasn't beaten out
Edwards cleanly. I think Edwards offers us more this year. Henry more in the future. Depends on what the Phins are willing to sacrifice.

moore will stay and sould stay

You really think Lowe is going to get cut? I thought the coaches were very high on him. Or did I miss something along the way?

Why are we talking about bringing in Clint Stoerner when we already have a fourth QB on the roster who has been in practices and stuff and is at least somewhat familiar with the system? Is it just because Stoerner has actual regular season game experience?

moore will stay and sould stay

MUCK just has him going on injured reserve, which is merely a formality at this point.

Back
Top Bottom