21 Schedule and predictions | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

21 Schedule and predictions

Vegas says 9 wins and the ESPN dude says we miss the playoffs after a poor start

Flores has this to say about that

zzzzz fllo.jpg

I honestly think we're a team that goes in the range of 8-9 at worst and about 11-6. I think 12-5 or better is kind of optimistic but if things go well (team injuries, Tua's advancement, etc.) then hey, all things are possible in '21.

I honestly think we're a team that goes in the range of 8-9 at worst and about 11-6. I think 12-5 or better is kind of optimistic but if things go well (team injuries, Tua's advancement, etc.) then hey, all things are possible in '21.
Well I sure hope this guy is wrong because I just dropped $600 on tix for the Mia at Bucs game week 5. I don’t want to be walking in there at 1-3 along with the possibility of going 1-4 😬

Well I sure hope this guy is wrong because I just dropped $600 on tix for the Mia at Bucs game week 5. I don’t want to be walking in there at 1-3 along with the possibility of going 1-4 😬
I was debating driving up for that game. But if you're already dropping that. Were tickets hard to get or did you go quality.

Vegas says 9 wins and the ESPN dude says we miss the playoffs after a poor start

Flores has this to say about that

View attachment 76381

I find this rather interesting . . . for FAR too long long-suffering fans have had to read predictions of 4-6 wins. Now someone predicts 9 wins and it's considered pessimistic. Yeah, I want more than 9, but let's don't ignore the nation-wide growing respect.

The 2 key games will be the last 2 away ones at NO and Tennessee. Those will likely determine if this team can be a wild card team. Even without Brees its hard to win in that stadium and the Titans are a playoff team.
I will guess 10-7 or 9-8.

I was debating driving up for that game. But if you're already dropping that. Were tickets hard to get or did you go quality.
I don’t even know where I’m sitting yet my nephew bought 10 tickets and mine are $150 plus a $45 fee that they always tack on tax and convenience.

Will be in the dome for saints vs Dolphins. I've already started trash talking because I expect a win. It's hard to win in the dome but I can't trust Jameis. They're talking him up here despite him barely being used last year. I'm confident that we can win that game.

Josh Allen was meh until he got a turn-key stud #1 receiver. I don’t expect that patience with Tua and the team from some fans and the media. A 1-3 start is very likely so those of you who don’t have the patience to let a team get built buckle up

Back
Top Bottom