2nd and 3rd rd ideas | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2nd and 3rd rd ideas

phins1381

Practice Squad
Reaction score
1st scenario involes us taking cutler at 16...then either taking thomas howard lb from utep or aj nicholson with 2nd rd pick...howard is one of the fastest lb in the draft....

2nd scenario would be huff in 1st rd then omar jacobs in 2nd rd..then either spencer havner from ucla at lb or pierre woods from michigan he is also a excellent lb...he knows how to play in the 3-4 scheme that wel play ....both good players and ideas for both rounds..any thoughts from any 1 on this....

I would take the 1st scenario at this point in time. Although I'm not really that high on Thomas Howard even though he has 4.45 speed.

i love greenway and i think green is agreat wr sleeper who could be a great # 3 guy for us....

I would love Cutler and Howard. I have seen some mocks placing Howard in the first round.

I like the 1st scenario, except for that criminal Nicholson.

there might be teams that pass up on howard....he is unknown for playing at utep and i really think some times may not need a lb as bad as we do or that they are skeptical of his ability....

It all depends on what we do in free agency and who's still on the board at 16.If Cutler's there then I'd take him and hope that Carpenter's still there in the 2nd or Lawson.I think Carpenter will be gone before 48 tho.If we don't get any o-linemen in free agency then we could take one in the 1st round if Cutler and Greenway are both gone.Ray Edwards is also posible in the 2nd round.Omar Jacobs seems to be gaining some fans around here in the 2nd if Cutler's gone and we haven't gotten anyone like Brees or Carr.In the 3rd round I like Roman Harper, the SS from bama and I like Schlegel,the MLB from Ohio ST if we don't get a LB in round one or 2 or in free agency.The posibilities are endless at this point cos a lot depends on free agency and who's there at the time our picks comes.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom