3 bold predictions for Dolphins' Week 4 contest vs. the Chargers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3 bold predictions for Dolphins' Week 4 contest vs. the Chargers

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
The Miami Dolphins take the field this afternoon at Hard Rock Stadium and, once again, the whole world is expecting them to lose to the Los Angeles Chargers. The Dolphins really haven’t given anyone reason to believe otherwise — until the team is able to stay competitive for 4 quarters, Miami will continue to get knocked in betting spreads and game predictions.

But this is a new week and a new chance to shake the sorry reputation this team has quickly built in just a few weeks. Will the Dolphins actually show up? Here are three bold predictions for today’s Week 4 contest between the Chargers and Dolphins.

1 Phins outscore LA in second half
2 Phins will sack Phillip Rivers 3+ times - (delusional)
3 X. Howard gets an interception

I think we can all guage just how bad the entirw team by X. Howard plays. His drop off is not a coincidence. This currently constructed team makes good players play worse.

1. Dolphins win
2. Offensive line plays well
3. Dolphins win turnover battle

Not really bold but just feel like things will click this week.

The defense better play like ****, My fantasy team is counting on Eckler and Allen

1. Dolphins win
2. Offensive line plays well
3. Dolphins win turnover battle

Not really bold but just feel like things will click this week.
At this point, it's "bold" to predict anything other than crushing defeat.

I do think things will start coming together, starting today.

We may even have a chance for a W, although it's a very small chance.

I read an article saying the betters are leaning to a dolphin cover, for what that's worth.

Back
Top Bottom