3 draft questions | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3 draft questions

phinfan27

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Do you think Byron Leftwich will go in the first 6 picks? Will Willis McGahee get picked as a top 50 pick? And will Taylor Jacobs be picked in the first round? I say Leftwich goes to the Bears in the 4th pick, McGahee easily goes top 50 and Taylor Jacobs is a toss up for the first round but I say he goes in the first round.

Let me try this...

I think the answer to your first two questions is yes...

I think sometime will move up for Leftwich or jump at him at the last moment.
I think Magahee will be a 1st round pick...

and the suprise I think will be that I see Taylor Jacobs Free falling...
just a hunch mind you...but I have a feeling.

my predictions:

jerry angelo wins a war room "war" with the coaching staff and picks leftwich at #4.....

willis mcgahhe goes to the pats at #19....a guarenteed lock to go in the first.....

and taylor jacobs does not slip past san francisco at #27.....

remember people, you heard it here first.....

idk whats gonna happen with Leftwich. I'm prety sure the Bears wont take him because they have Kordell (i think Dwayne Robertson from Kentuckys goin to the Bears). I got a feelin da Jaguars are gonna end up with Byron, probably.
McGahee might be a first rounder, he might not. The knees gonna scare a few teams away (look at Edgerrin James/Jamal Lewis after ACL tear, they just werent the same). But, McGahees got the talent to be one of the greatest backs in a long time (the guys stronger than some TEs in the league and can outrun dang near any corner, all that with Marshall Faulk kind of agility, aint that scary? lol). Maybe some team late in the 1st round (Philly, Raiders?) might take a chance on him, but im hoping he falls to the late 2nd round so the Fins can have him :-)
idk about Jacobs, depends on what teams need a WR i guess.

Thing is with Magahee...

I have seen him live...and he was one of the greatest backs...
backs with ACL tears don't exactly have a great track record...
maybe he can do it...he certainly seems determined...
by history isn't on his side.

ya man, im not down on Willis. Hes got so much talent that if i needed a RB, i wouldnt hesitate to use the 1st overall on him (ACL or no, lol). I'm a huge canes fan, and that could have somethin to do wit me bein so high on this guy, but i think if he starts from day 1 then he could make a legit run at Emmit someday, long as the knee holds up.

The only question is will NFL teams see the same future megastar everyone else does, or will those 3 little letters (ACL) scare em away from draftin him 1st round?

But will Willis go top 50? I think it is a given that he will.

He will for sure. Wanna see. Join the Mock Draft Finheaven is doing and watch him get picked in the Early 2nd at the latest.

Couple of buck sure, but I am not going to send money to someone I don't know. Among friends I see often hell yah!!!

IMO Leftwich is the best player in the draft. Many members of the Bengals FO are not sold on Carson Palmer. And I agree. The guy plays well for half a year and he's the number 1 pick? Against a guy like Leftwich who has done it consistently for 3 years. I don't see it. McGahee will go in round 1. The Patriots, Titans, Eagles and Raiders are all very keen in 1. Remember, when the Pats, Titans and Eagles pick in 2, McGahee WON'T be there. All of them are in a position to let him basically take a redshirt year. Jacobs should go in R1. If not then it will be a surprise.

Oh and the Bears are about as sold on DeWayne Robertson as you could get. Plus Jerry Angelo believes that he will get Chris Simms at the top of R2 to sit behind Kordell.

Boomer,
Do you think Hayes the MLB from Pitt could play outside for us on the 1st 2 downs ala R. Thomas.
He's a high motor tackling machine. Fits in well w/ ZT and JR.

Originally posted by phinfan34
Do you think Byron Leftwich will go in the first 6 picks? Will Willis McGahee get picked as a top 50 pick? And will Taylor Jacobs be picked in the first round? I say Leftwich goes to the Bears in the 4th pick, McGahee easily goes top 50 and Taylor Jacobs is a toss up for the first round but I say he goes in the first round.

Yes is my answer to all three questions.

Back
Top Bottom