3 draft questions | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3 draft questions

Leftwitch is the only grey area. He could slip to #10 if a few whacky things happen. Jacobs is bennifitting from being ranked in talent wise worse than than Kelly whashington, but will probably be picked ahead of him do to the many questions that surround Kelly. Willis will be gone by the end of the 2nd round no doubt.

eh, leftwich could go to #10, but prob only if the Jags pick Kyle Boller instead. I'm pretty sold on the Jags snaggin a QB, since Brunells on the way out. They dont really have anybody behind Brunell right now either (David Garrard? come on! lol) so i think either Boller or Leftwich is their pick, depends on what they think of leftwich's leg (the one he keeps breaking, that might scare them away). we'll find out next week...lol peace!

GO FINS!

Most people have Leftwich going 8 and 10. But I say the Bears get him.

haha that one is a tough call, but I think McGahee going in the top 50 will easily happen. You think so?

McGahees probably gonna go in the late 1st round, I get the feeling New England and Philly r gonna give him a LONG look, if not actually take him. What I'm hoping happens though, is that he slips into the early 2nd round and the cowboys can snag him (could happen...). I just dont want the Raiders, Jets or Pats to get ahold of this guy...he could burn da Fins pretty bad if they do! lol

McGahee will easily go in the first round I think after that impressive workout.

Back
Top Bottom