3 fav Dolphins all time, not including Dan.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3 fav Dolphins all time, not including Dan....

I don't think I could name just 3. I mean if you look at each game you've ever watched, you'll see a new/different name there. Each game has it's hero. So if I had to I'd say
1. Dolphins
2. Dolphins
3. Dolphins
I just can't break any of them apart as one without the other becomes transparent.

Ice -

pick 3 guys it's not that hard. Unless you don't know of any guys outside marino.....

Originally posted by fthefish11
Ice -

pick 3 guys it's not that hard. Unless you don't know of any guys outside marino.....

Could the moderator please delete this trash. I thank thee.

1. Csonka
2. Thomas (love his attitude, and the fact he was an underdog)
3. Taylor (couldn't resist the local boy!)

Others; Roby (got to love the cookies), Mare, Jackson, Clayton/Duper, McDuffie, Wood/Strock, Offerdahl, Madison, and most likely, Ricky!

Ok, here goes....

Nobody has mentioned a major "player" involved in the Phins Hall of Fame, DON SHULA. The leader of the team is still part of the team right? So my fav 3 (outside of Dan the Man of course) are:

Don Shula
Larry Csonka
O.J. McDuffie (the only Dolphins player that ever answered my email):cool:

This may not actually be completely fair, because the younger the fan, the less likely he/she'll know about a player before his/her time. I'm dating myself, but I practically worshipped Duhe, but I don't even remember Jake Scott and Larry Czonka I know was great just by reputation. The young'n's wouldn't know about Duhe, Stephenson, Don McNeal, etc.

Maybe if I type a little BIGGER you will comprehend this, I have friends that are regular immature Dolphin wanabe fans like you pal... ,,,,, bring it on PUNK, BRING IT ON ......

most of the regular (you call good football fans) posters would have banded together (like true fans) and smacked posted every fin fan off the site ..

Thathurmanator , 6 or 7 more Jills fans , get a clue, I do not give a rats ass if you take back what you called me, please, give me a break, do not insult my intelligence... I will never be a kiss ass like you, especially on a M-B, but I will defend TRUE fellow fans and do my BEST to keep things like last night from ever happening ! (but at least you called in the morning)

I make this board look bad,, funny but as some have PMnd and Emailed me, they thank me for turning into a joke !! Which my friend is a direct reflection on decent intellectual Dolphin fans on this board it is immature bogus b-s from someone who has no clue of what he is talking about !

Kiss my little Jill ass, and stab me in the back... Ohhh my do you have alot to learn !! Well I am done wasting my time with the likes of you, I have to pull myself up and out of the lower depths that you live and seem to thrive in. And if you really think you have the balls to try and smack me on the Dolphins heritage,, like I said, BRING IT ON JR !!

Marino10983 , ANAL personality

Man, this is a tough one, but............

here goes. Drum roll please.............LOL:lol:

1.) Zach Thomas- Ever since he came out of Texas Tech and donned the teal and orange I've fallen in love with his love and tenacity for the greatest game on earth.;)

2.) OJ McDuffie- I've never seen any player leave it on the field more and give it his all. He's a 'phin through and through and will be forever. I believe he was the greatest pocession WR to don a 'phins uni.

3.) Richmond Webb- He is quite frankly probably the greatest pass blocking LT in the game. I believe he will be in the hall one day soon.;) He was Dan's security blanket so to speak.:cool:

DolfanMike's Favorite Fins!

This list was painful to make.......

1. John Offerdahl
2. Troy Stradford
3. Larry Czonka

.....I'm sure Ricky will be a new addition......Chris Chambers is right there! It kills me not having Zach on there too! And Sam..and.....

Back
Top Bottom