3 more yards | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3 more yards

wontrememberthis

Active Roster
Reaction score
3 more yards and Raheem Mostert would tie for Miami Dolphins rushing title in 2019 (Ryan Fitzpatrick 243)
I love a good running game, don't get me wrong i love being able to get 300 a game passing too but when you can do either one when you need to (was gonna put when you can go both ways but i knew that would draw minds down the gutter) you always have a chance. Dolphins had Dan Marino and that was great, had Ricky Williams and that was great, had good defences, can we dream that maybe we'll have all 3?

3 more yards and Raheem Mostert would tie for Miami Dolphins rushing title in 2019 (Ryan Fitzpatrick 243)
I love a good running game, don't get me wrong i love being able to get 300 a game passing too but when you can do either one when you need to (was gonna put when you can go both ways but i knew that would draw minds down the gutter) you always have a chance. Dolphins had Dan Marino and that was great, had Ricky Williams and that was great, had good defences, can we dream that maybe we'll have all 3?
I guess 42 more for Achane then

Wow! Unreal….. Sooooo glad Flores is no longer anywhere here. Guy was nowhere ready to be a head coach. Thanks for posting that!

Back
Top Bottom