3 Rb's in the backfield | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3 Rb's in the backfield

If you had Ronnie, Ricky and either KayJay or Lamar. All four of those guys can block. Especially Ronnie and Ricky.

Drfletcherdc said:
Personally, I don't think that Gordon will make the team.

Gordon WILL make the team, and IF he doesn't it'll be because he was beat out by Sammy Morris. The rest are cut, practice squad or NFLE fodder.

A 3 RB set could work, but it wouldn't be in our best interests. Like it was said before that leaves for 2 WR, and no TE. We have some great athletes, and they need to be on the field, like chambers, booker, boston, and mcmichael. I think with a creative offensive coordinator, our offense could be seriously unstoppable.

God I wish we would've signed Kurt Warner.

dolfan2010 said:
lets try it i bet it will work on a goaline situation

You do realize we have no say in this........? And even if we did you cant be serious.

Goaline situations require the most amount of blocking. The Wishbone is a weak blocking formation. And besides, NFL defenders are too quick and defenses are too sophisticated for the Wishbone to ever work in this league.

If we really wanted to utilize 3 of our RBs the Wishbone wouldnt be the method. We most likely would line up Ronnie in the slot and have Ricky and Heath Evans/Sammy Morris in the backfield.

phinatik7 said:
If we really wanted to utilize 3 of our RBs the Wishbone wouldnt be the method. We most likely would line up Ronnie in the slot and have Ricky and Heath Evans/Sammy Morris in the backfield.

screw the wishbone. use the power i.

that wishbone will be the dumest thing in the world to see my team do.Saben is our coach now.Wanny would of done that s**t

Running pass patterns wears out RB legs, carrying Gorden, Brown & Ricky(active roster) makes sense.

You all. Dont forget about Kay Jay Harris. I look for him to start over everybody except williams and brown!

Back
Top Bottom