$300 for a madison jersey? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

$300 for a madison jersey?

DeeAy3000 said:
"Why do you even still come to Jacksonville?"
-Channing Crowder

(please stop sending PM's saying the Gators do not play in Jacksonville, in this picture it is the annual Georgia Vs. Florida game which is played in Jacksonville (a neutral site) and the basis for the statement is that Florida has dominated this meeting for the past 15 years.)

freaking hilarious. you actually get PMs saying that? who calls themselves a football fan and thinks the worlds largest outdoor ****tail party is in gainsville?

thecoordinator said:
freaking hilarious. you actually get PMs saying that? who calls themselves a football fan and thinks the worlds largest outdoor ****tail party is in gainsville?

Yea I know, its ridiculous.

I have gotten my jerseys for about $ 175.....there's an autograph show that comes to the NewJersey area once a year that sells them....now i have paid 225 from the Dolphins pro shop but i will not pay 300 thats just ridiculas....

I have all the REAL Authentics, including the Orange Authentics that sell for 349.99 at the Pro Shop. Yes it is a joke, the markup is amazing on those. There are very few Authentics made, but wow, you should only know how much the Dolphins pay Reebok.

Back
Top Bottom