32 teams roster strength rankings. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

32 teams roster strength rankings.

Jssanto

Club Member
Reaction score

We were ranked 6th. QBs were excluded. Our strength was WR and weakness G, no surprise there.
I did not like seeing the Jets at 4 nor the Browns at 2 (I predict we are going to need that late season win against the Browns).
The Bills were like 20. Be great to beat them twice. Beat the Pats twice and a nice division 5-1 record.

So pointless. This draft was an indicator of what everyone knows - qb is the most significant position. Bad article trying to get clicks by trying to push a bad metric.

I don’t have any doubt about our O being able to produce, just enough to eke out a victory.

My concern has always been about the D.

Am not sure if we have the kind of D that can get us into the playoffs and go deep. Our porous 2023 D and its issues can be somewhat blamed on Fangio and his pitter patter defensive style and philosophy. And to a sizable degree to the injuries.

If Miami can finally put a solid D on the field in 2024, the rest will sort itself out.

The key in 2024 is the D. Can Miami field a D that will hold the opponents to 14 points or less, on average. If the D can do this, Miami is golden. The O can put up 3 TDs a game, minimum. On any given Sunday.

The passing game will be much improved. Blocking somewhat improved. Running game expected to improve. McD’s play calling will be improved.

The D will be the key in 2024.

Last edited:
I don’t have any doubt about our O being able to produce, just enough to eke out a victory.

My concern has always been about the D.

Am not sure if we have the kind of D that can get us into the playoffs and go deep. Our porous 2023 D and its issues can be somewhat blamed on Fangio and his pitter patter defensive style and philosophy. And to a sizable degree to the injuries.

If Miami can finally put a solid D on the field in 2024, the rest will sort itself out.

The key in 2024 is the D. Can Miami field a D that will hold the opponents to 14 points or less, on average. If the D can do this, Miami is golden. The O can put up 3 TDs a game, minimum. On any given Sunday.

The passing game will be much improved. Blocking somewhat improved. McD’s play calling will be improved.

The D will be the key in 2024.
Dude, too much "D", it's all about the "O" around these parts -

O Face GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Ranking at 6th at this point seems sound.

If the defense finally comes together in 24, Miami will rise in the main category that matters — win/loss record — and finally get over the hump.

The defense is what I am watching for now. Gang tackling. Swarming to the ball. Heat seeking missles in the backfield.

With the new additions, our offense is better than capable. Not too concerned about offense.

Ranking at 6th at this point seems sound.

If the defense finally comes together in 24, Miami will rise in the main category that matters — win/loss record — and finally get over the hump.

The defense is what I am watching for now. Gang tackling. Swarming to the ball. Heat seeking missles in the backfield.

With the new additions, our offense is better than capable. Not too concerned about offense.

1st, I am concerned about the O. Not talent, but use of talent.
I agree of the philosophy. Swarming. Gang tackling. Getting assignments down. Proper game-planning/adjustments. Those are all things that have hurt the team for years and, IMO, as important, or more so, than talent.

1st, I am concerned about the O. Not talent, but use of talent.
I agree of the philosophy. Swarming. Gang tackling. Getting assignments down. Proper game-planning/adjustments. Those are all things that have hurt the team for years and, IMO, as important, or more so, than talent.
What worries me is the older vets that came in FA, completely flopping. Poyer and Odell specifically. But we have Needham and Washington to cover those warts.

If Fuller or Ramsey decline, we're very thin in the secondary.

The Oline worries me but I have a feeling were gonna address that again before the season starts.

Back
Top Bottom