34 jersey sorrows | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

34 jersey sorrows

FIREMEDIC822 said:
Wear it. Your daughter should mean more to you than the hard feelings you have for RW. Or go get her name put on the back.

I completely agree. Try to prioritize better.

wear it man.. its your kids gift for petes sake... my kid could give me a pea**** colored tie and pink pants and i 'd wear it... in the house, but I'd wear it.

By a Chambers jersey and try to convince her that it is the one she got you. If she is to smart for that, then just wear it around the house to make her happy.

finz72 said:
what do i do with the ricky jersey that mw 7 year old little girl got me 4 christmas that she used her b-day money on. she said all season "daddy why are you not wearing the jersey i got you" i tried to explain but she dosent understand. somebody please help:confused:

BRO...Just wear the jersey around her and act like you like it, man! When you leave to the games, you change jerseys in the car or something. Pobresita! Psss..Trying to explain to her why your not wearing her present!? C'mon...

finz72 said:
what do i do with the ricky jersey that mw 7 year old little girl got me 4 christmas that she used her b-day money on. she said all season "daddy why are you not wearing the jersey i got you" i tried to explain but she dosent understand. somebody please help:confused:

If my daughter did that for me, I'd be a Ricky fan for life! Dude, it's ONLY a game, FAMILY is much more important.

aquaman said:
wear it man.. its your kids gift for petes sake... my kid could give me a pea**** colored tie and pink pants and i 'd wear it... in the house, but I'd wear it.

Exactly! There's no question. I'd act like it was the only jersey in the world..Your breaking my heart, for real...No joke.:shakeno:

Just hope that the Dolphins draft #Cadillac, and to immediately endear himself to Dolphins fans everywhere, he takes number 34.

If that were the case, I'd be able to bring my aqua and white Williams jerseys out of the closer.

look here her mom had her picture takin in a jets jersey while i was out of town when the jets and steelers played in the play offs. i love my daughter she is the reason i sleep good at night. i just dont want to tell her that ricky quit and daddy is not happy with him and dont want to discuss drugs with her yet. i will were the jersey for her maybe he will come back and all will be good

finz72 said:
tell me how to take the name off

mine is not an authentic, but i have the orange 34 replica. the name is on a rectangular patch that is the same color of the jersey. it is stitched on, so i got my neighbors sewing kit and used this tool that cuts the thread off. Then you can take it somewhere and get the name of your choice on the back.....

Yeah, my girlfriend bought me an orange Williams jersey for Christmas so I had to dump her.

finz 72 teh best thing to do it to go to a place and have her name put on it. tell her that u want to be able to remember her wen u wear it. it is relatively cheap

Back
Top Bottom