3rd and 7 and we | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3rd and 7 and we

Dolfan4life

Starter
Reaction score
kick the FG. If that is not conservative then George Bush is not. It is a joke.

Wanny just showed no trust in the new long snapper or the entire offense.

Ive seen coaches go for a TD or simply run the Offense just the same as any time of the game. If he truly believes in Jay like I do then he lets him drop back and try to make a play.

Its simply ridiculous.

Also, dirt or no dirt Mare must make that kick. He is the highest paid kicker in the league.

totally agree and we ran Ricky up the gut on 3 and 7 in regulation instead of trying for a 1st down - McM was open all game - to go for the kill. So much for that BS about killer instinct

Pretty sure it's easier to block if you're right in the shadows under the goalpost. One down probabaly would not have been endzone. I disagreed with it, but that was the reasoning I heard.

we had first down at the four yard line. That handoff to Femi on 2nd a 3 that lost yards gave us 3rd and 6. Norv simply doesn't know what to do at the goal line. Take that QB draw last week. He's running out of ideas. That 4 points was the difference in the game.

Originally posted by Sherif
we had first down at the four yard line. That handoff to Femi on 2nd a 3 that lost yards gave us 3rd and 6. Norv simply doesn't know what to do at the goal line. Take that QB draw last week. He's running out of ideas. That 4 points was the difference in the game.
that was key :fire: the handoff to Femi there made no sense since the Pats were not spread out so close. I thought we were in fr sure after RW got us sooo close :cry: That was critical. That was when DT was pushed out of bounds, but did not bring the ball in right ? That was a perfect throw and nice catch until he lost the ball and they would have given him the TD, too :nono:

Originally posted by Dolfan4life
kick the FG. If that is not conservative then George Bush is not. It is a joke.

Wanny just showed no trust in the new long snapper or the entire offense.

Ive seen coaches go for a TD or simply run the Offense just the same as any time of the game. If he truly believes in Jay like I do then he lets him drop back and try to make a play.

Its simply ridiculous.

Also, dirt or no dirt Mare must make that kick. He is the highest paid kicker in the league.

Couldn't agree with you more.

Are offense is so boring and predictable, unlike how it was at the beginning of last year. We have no chance if we dont start doing some risky plays. It seems like we have the same darn problem every year with wannstedt

Well, I for one hate the Marlins and hope they blow the World Series and the Yankees take their 27th. I know its a cop out but it is ridiculous to have to share a FOOTBALL field with a baseball team. Also, perhaps Wanny brings in a second kicker this week just to shock Mare back into not suck mode.

have Turk practice field goals for awhile whats he got to do other than wait around for his turn at special teams practice?

Back
Top Bottom