3ypc 1.11: Dom Capers, Bobby Mccain, Minkah, Ol Starters | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3ypc 1.11: Dom Capers, Bobby Mccain, Minkah, Ol Starters

ckparrothead

Premium Member
Reaction score
Latest episode of 3 Yards Per Carry.

http://threeyardspercarry.podbean.com/e/3ypc-otas-optimism-episode-111/

• Simon Clancy (Boomer) made it back from Kiev (which is NOT in Russia) alive, having watched his favorite team Liverpool FC lose the Champions League FInal.

• Alf Arteaga (Section126) does NOT go into the Bryan Colangelo burner account controversy, nor do we speculate about whether Dolphins executives do the same thing.

• (although I've always wondered if the reason Omar Kelly's twitter persona is so different from Omar Kelly in person is because the Omar Kelly twitter account is not actually him, and nobody ever bothered to ask him)

• We love Kim Bokamper. But he should've caught that ball.

• Dolphins have named their starting five OLs. Why so early?

• What's so good about Jesse Davis, anyway?

• Should this be the best Dolphins offensive line since 2009?

• We got the stats.

• Why was Dom Capers at practice recently? (10¢)

• What happened to Leonte Carroo? Why did that go wrong?

• (Jakeem Grant #6 in the NFL in yards per route in 2017 behind only Julio Jones, Antonio Brown, Keenan Allen, DeAndre Hopkins, and Michael Thomas, just ahead of Tyreek Hill and Adam Thielen = bad ass)

• Kenyan Drake the superstar in waiting that people aren't talking about?

• Bobby McCain extension on the way? But isn't Minkah Fitzpatrick's slot prowess a threat to him?

• Has there been a 1st round player that has been as IMMEDIATELY impressive to everyone in the building within four days of practice as Minkah Fitzpatrick? Yes, but you have to go back a ways.

• Which undrafted rookie has Simon Clancy's team sources saying his name repeatedly?

• Doesn't it feel like local fans/local media have an incredibly different view of what the team will be compared with national media/national fans? I mean, more so than usual.

• What are Eddie Moore, Kory Sheets, Deon Dyer, Stanley Pritchett, Lex HIlliard, Shane Burton, and Derrick Pope up to nowadays? And in Pope's case I really mean what is he UP to...cuz it's a bigger number than you'd think...

• See you next week.

But in all seriousness, their high school track times are on record.

While Kenny Stills, Albert Wilson, and Kenyan Drake were all running the 100 meters consistently in the 10.9's or at the very fastest into the 10.8's, the fastest times with legal wind conditions for Jakeem Grant and Tyreek Hill were 10.41 seconds and 10.32 seconds, respectively.

So...let's drop the charade. We know who is fastest.

Any time you popped on the tape of Kansas City and watched Tyreek Hill and Albert Wilson run, you could tell which guy is fast, and which guy is ridiculous. It's that way in Miami with Kenny Stills, Kenyan Drake, now Albert Wilson, versus Jakeem Grant.

Someone refresh my memory on why Dom Capers left? He consistently did great work here then I remember the fans wanted him out and I think he wanted to leave, too. That was a great coach for us.

But in all seriousness, their high school track times are on record.

While Kenny Stills, Albert Wilson, and Kenyan Drake were all running the 100 meters consistently in the 10.9's or at the very fastest into the 10.8's, the fastest times with legal wind conditions for Jakeem Grant and Tyreek Hill were 10.41 seconds and 10.32 seconds, respectively.

So...let's drop the charade. We know who is fastest.

Any time you popped on the tape of Kansas City and watched Tyreek Hill and Albert Wilson run, you could tell which guy is fast, and which guy is ridiculous. It's that way in Miami with Kenny Stills, Kenyan Drake, now Albert Wilson, versus Jakeem Grant.

I'm a huge Gase fan but if we dont get Grant on the field a lot more this season I will fully start to question him...

Also happy to see (although limited) us having Grant line up in the backfield in a two back set. Him and Drake lined up together with Wilson, Stills, and Parker at wideout could be a dangerous dangerous no huddle for us.

alf-cat.jpg

Damn you to hell CK. It’s almost 11pm and I was going to bed until I read the juicy titles of what’s in the latest podcast.

I’m telling the boss I’m tired because CK and 3ypc kept me up all night.

Is the podbean a good app or is that an add? I'm new to podcasts sorta...

Back
Top Bottom